Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Heat...

Kips

Jesus, I am dying after working all day in that for 2 days. Am taking tomorrow off!!

How are you all coping?

Plenty of water. Big hat and glasses.

When you have masses of customers a day off can really hurt. /emoticons/sad.png

Aye, I drank about 6 litres of water through the day yesterday, and slapped on suncream every 45 mins or so.. seem to have avoided sunburn for the most part but daang that was hard going. might have to get a hat, as you've suggested..

No, not here, this week has been so much hotter for me! Being super lazy today, though, 11am and i've only gotten out of bed to feed the cat and have some cereal. heh heh heh.

I take that post back.. Today was sweating like mad!!! Really warm.. Finished up early.. 3-4 hours tomorrow should finish us this week so will have a 3 day weekend!!

It was pretty hot today. Got one van pressure washing this week. Wish I was doing it lol.

I'm also working Saturday. But need the money !!

Struggling this last week. Hardly any shade where I am, and no breeze.

I did change my planned round the other day - moved a house to last one of the day. Soon as I packed the van up, took my wallet & phone out my pocket, shirt/shoes off & jumped in their pool!

A hat, and I don't mean a baseball cap, is essencial. Something with a brim to keep some of sun off your face and a bit of air space between the hat and the top of the head. I just buy a cheap cricket hat off ebay.

I don't think I can take any more.

I've been back at work for almost 3 weeks after surgery and each day is so hard.

My muscles ache from not being used to working longer than 3-4 hours which was the most I could do post surgery, and then there's the fact its boiling hot etc. Cannot take it.

Want to go home.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Today is quite hot masons.

I got my big cricket hat

Plenty of drink

Sunglasses

Big baggy white t

All good!!!

ive bin whereing flip flops to keep me cool lol it has bin sweltering these last few weeks plenty sun creem factor 50 im brown as a berry

A customer brought me out a pint of squash today complete with ice cubes. I've never been so glad to see ice cubes, it was just what I needed. I drank half in one gulp and then when I came back to it 5 minutes later....some thieving swine had pinched the ice cubes, I was gutted,

Mart.

Can not believe you lot are wingeing, its lush, after such a long hard winter, the sun can burn me as much as it likes. Im loving it, apart from the strap marks, all is fandabbydosey.

Bikini me thinks next week haha.

Can not believe you lot are wingeing, its lush, after such a long hard winter, the sun can burn me as much as it likes. Im loving it, apart from the strap marks, all is fandabbydosey.

Bikini me thinks next week haha.
Can you imagine the tips !!!!!

I seem to be getting offered more juice in the heat then coffee in the cold. They seem to feel more sorry for you in the heat. If yer freezing yer nuts off they don't seem to worry.

Latest Posts

Back