Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Neighbours

chilt69

Love it when you do a semi detached place, and then the neighbour pipes up about having theirs done because they look filthy compared to the one I just cleaned!

Considering they hadn't been cleaned in "years" according to the customer, think they turned out okay.

Handy that I could stand on next doors flat roof to do the conservatory roof & guttering over it.

View attachment 3312

View attachment 3311

View attachment 3308

View attachment 3313

View attachment 3309

View attachment 3310

View attachment 1984

View attachment 1985

View attachment 1986

View attachment 1987

View attachment 1988

View attachment 1989

done a good job, i always knock on the neighbors door if i notice there gutters or fascias mucky, if its just gutters ill take a picture aswell to show them that there full once theyve seen how good their neighbors look they usually want theres doing aswell if the price is right

I always knock before cleaning.

If the job is worth a £100 I would offer them the job at £85/£90 each.

Just used a weak detergent - karcher general stuff. Spray on, leave for 5 mins then WFP it off.

Funny thing is, I quoted for them when I did the other one but they weren't interested. As a result of not doing both at once, the price went up £20.

Back