Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Water A Day? And My Wfp Plan

no to the RO.

read the other RO thread from today. far too slow, even with low water useage

im no expert colin but the 200ltr tank seems a little small considering youl end up using 4/5 25ltr barrels a day once you get busy

i would get 4040 ro with booster pump will take forever to fill drums up with that 1 ,50m hose 2 long i would get 15m ,ide get 8/10 25l drums, .water usege would depend on how dirty windows are bird poo an stuff just my input m8.

Ive got a ro/di unit from the same seller - all ok apart from resin

make sure u buy resin somewhere else

i think moste of us have bin there lol, start with back pack or trollie allways end up with van mount at least if he goes 4 back pack it goes ncely by ur tank 4 da odd job where to ape 2 real hose out :Image3:

i think moste of us have bin there lol, start with back pack or trollie allways end up with van mount at least if he goes 4 back pack it goes ncely by ur tank 4 da odd job where to ape 2 real hose out :Image3:
Cheers, that what I was thinking. Small steps....

You can get a 210L garden water butt a lot cheaper and if your only getting the back pack don't really see why u need the 100m hose as u can take the back pack with u on a small trolley. Less your planing on leavening it in the car and thats why u want the hose and in that case you will need a on off tap or ur have no control.

Can't really rely on a garden butt but I will think about it.

I was thinking of leaving it all in the car and just use a long hose with a controller on the pole. Hmmm.

Its all about getting the right RO system for the money first

Get a used ibc of ebay. I got 2x for less than £50.

That pole is 2 small and if its your only one you will out grow it very fast!

Get at least a 200gpd system with a booster pump and rain water harvest!

As said before backpacks are ok to start but like the pole you will either quickly out grow it or it will **** you off wasting time filling up and lugging around barrels 8hrs a day!

That's just my opinion

I run my complete round from a trolley with a mounted hose reel.

I have bilge pump and can fill 25l in around 29 seconds.

Today I did three houses to a chap two. He was running off the van. He was very impressed on how easy and quick it was.

I daren't tell him one of mine had a small conny as well.

i started with a pure freedom trollie but soon got hacked off with barrels running dry an 4 ever bleedin the dam thing lol an also running around with 25 litters refilling but some people like extreme damo get on well with them but 4 me luv my tank plug in an away u go :Image13: .i also found i was rushing jobs so i dident have to run bk 2 car to get more water lol not gud.

Hey Damo any chance of seeing some pics of your set up or a spec list please. It sounds like it works very well for you.

What kind of Bilge pump are you using?

I'm thinking I'll get a 250l container for the car and a 400l at home.

Cheers

Been there done that using a trolley which soon peed me off... :Image9:

Get a used ibc of ebay. I got 2x for less than £50.

That pole is 2 small and if its your only one you will out grow it very fast!

Get at least a 200gpd system with a booster pump and rain water harvest!

As said before backpacks are ok to start but like the pole you will either quickly out grow it or it will **** you off wasting time filling up and lugging around barrels 8hrs a day!

That's just my opinion

Yep that's how I started too....Ball breaking work using a pf trolley to say the least. :Image13:

i started with a pure freedom trollie but soon got hacked off with barrels running dry an 4 ever bleedin the dam thing lol an also running around with 25 litters refilling but some people like extreme damo get on well with them but 4 me luv my tank plug in an away u go :Image13: .i also found i was rushing jobs so i dident have to run bk 2 car to get more water lol not gud.

Back