Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Brushes For Sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bluemonkey

Please remove all red text once you have read it!

• All listings must use the bellow format, posts that do not follow this format or remove the headings will be removed.
  • When listing you must give your post a clear title and make sure you post it in the correct subforum, either Sales or Wanted area.
  • Once you have sold your item please edit your post and add [sOLD] to the beginning of the title

Before posting remember to remove this red text.

Description of item:

black dual trim with jets flocked USED for a week

Hybrid black/blue extreme used

New carbon gooseneck 10 ins

USED 14 inc goose neck

Price: £ open to offers

Pictures/Video:

will post pics when I find camera

I don't like it, its too soft for me, I want to try the tecbuk, but she said I got to get rid of all my other brushes before I buy a new one, as 6 sat in shed plus old ones, I havent used I years

i was guna get that brush dont think i will now .is the scrubing power poor then ?i have the tecbuk brush its got the scrubing power thats 4 shore just a bit heavy but im guna cut the stock down an glue some rubber or something to ease banging.

quick loq, can do got loads of bits,

the scrubbing power on the blue is good, I just don't like it, its just a bit too soft for me, I am very fussy over my brushes

Is this black/blue hybrid the same as the one Damo's been shouting about all the time?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I used the hybrid for the first time today on guttering and fascias and windows.

It is labelled as soft, but I actually like it to be honest.

I think it's ace with the hot water, I did find that the scrubbing power was good. It's very light but after 2 hours solid without stopping of cleaning I have got used to it and it now is going to be brush of choice for the moment as I am not sure how durable it is going to be, but only time will tell.

£15.00 for the new black blue hybrid...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

have you sold this masons?

Latest Posts

Back