Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole Hose, Connectors Coming Apart

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Anyone else getting pole hose coming away from push fits etc in this hot weather?

I lost count how many times I had to re-thread my pole yesterday.

Bring back normal weather, I've had enough of this now.

happens all da time lol an i use cold water usly the the conecter that goes btween pole hose an real hose comes apart when draged along was thinking about geting a protecter ball thing :Image11:

Unless you mean something else just woke up lol.

Pole hose comes away from tap on hose reel righ

Not sure what you mean damo.

They are silver and lock together. Quick release. I just thought you had to turn them. Then they unlocked

Anyone else getting pole hose coming away from push fits etc in this hot weather?

I lost count how many times I had to re-thread my pole yesterday.

Bring back normal weather, I've had enough of this now.
This hot weather is certainly giving us all more to think about.
This can be cured even in hot weather by fitting a barb to stem adapter to the end of the hose with an O clip and then it will not pull out no matter how soft it gets in this heat.

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/John-Guest-8mm-stem-to-6mm-Barb-PM250806E.html

JG_Tube_to_Stem_125pd.jpg

Alternatively you could could switch to a heat resistant pole hose for the summer - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Telescopic-Pole-Hose-Packs-Hose_Packs.html

Cheers for the links Alex. Might have not explained well enough. Pole hose from Y connector leading to John Guest - John Guest to rest of pole hose is coming away. Ie pole hose is coming out of the Guest fittings.

AFAIK John Guest are the best you can get.

Latest Posts

Back