Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stalkers

Hahahahhaa too funny, I was just wondering if anyone else gets stalked as much as me and what the best way to deal with it is.

Let em get on with it.

A couple of users on here don't post a lot. Yet the day they come on. They check out my thread/posts/profile.

It's nice to feel loved.

Let em get on with it.

A couple of users on here don't post a lot. Yet the day they come on. They check out my thread/posts/profile.

It's nice to feel loved.
Funny that, I was checking your profile out a few minutes ago....errrm...

Just wondering if anyones had a stalker before ?
If its someone on this forum we can usually deal with it, if on another forum let the admins know, and same for facebook, otherwise id get the law involved if its bad.

yea my nextdore naber sory bad spelling lol he is a lad who is a bit slow he waights by my van in mornin an watches me all da time i just ignore him lol he nocked on my dore 7 times in the space of an hour once :Image15:

yea my nextdore naber sory bad spelling lol he is a lad who is a bit slow he waights by my van in mornin an watches me all da time i just ignore him lol he nocked on my dore 7 times in the space of an hour once :Image15:
maybe he likes you :Image3:

lol probly, he is a rite pain i fiel bad cos he is slow but i like bin left alone in da mornin u no every time i pull up at my house after wrk he is watching me out the window lol never mind a he,s probly harmless or is he :Image4:

lol probly, he is a rite pain i fiel bad cos he is slow but i like bin left alone in da mornin u no every time i pull up at my house after wrk he is watching me out the window lol never mind a he,s probly harmless or is he :Image4:
:Image2: :Image2:

Thats a tough one with the slow guy, have you ever done anything to encourage him or is he just like that you think ?.

i used to just say hi until he got agresseve with my other half than i had words told him to go away an dont speek 2 me any more also spoke 2 his mum told her. thats it realy i think its just the way he is i fiel sory 4 him but i wont torralate agression so i just walk past him an act like he ant there like u say its a touth one.

buy an anti stab vest mate
lol, may have to, the lad has an older bro who is slow 2 but he is gud as gold says hi an off he goes the yunger one goes around banging on every ones door to tell them there car window is down or thay have a flat tyre lol even if it ant. once i was sat on toilt lol an he shouted up an said allrite lee how he new i was in there i dont no .

lol, may have to, the lad has an older bro who is slow 2 but he is gud as gold says hi an off he goes the yunger one goes around banging on every ones door to tell them there car window is down or thay have a flat tyre lol even if it ant. once i was sat on toilt lol an he shouted up an said allrite lee how he new i was in there i dont no .
Sitting on the toilet :Image1: thats pretty mad bet it helped ya finish up :Image13:

Back