Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Would You Charge

Well I must be doing something wrong the frames were well bad with grime and I had to do a first clean on them as they have not been done with wfp the front door had that many scuff marks on it had to use chemicals to bring door back to new.

but did charge he £22.00 she said see you in 6 weeks time. which should take me a less time as really only touching the frames and working on glass

Jim

£20 first clean, probably take me about 25 minutes. I wouldn't be trying to remove scuff marks on door.

£12-£13 every six week,s take me about 15 - 17 minutes.

ur quick hotwash maby i shuldent chat so mch an wrk faster lol :Image11:
Hot water makes mince meat of first cleans. A minute per window is plenty enough time. You are probably right spend more time working. Every second your brush not moving is wasted time and money

Hot water makes mince meat of first cleans. A minute per window is plenty enough time. You are probably right spend more time working. Every second your brush not moving is wasted time and money
thats my truble is i cant refuse a cupa an a chin wagg lol an every body wants 2 c my dog

time is money as they say!

id set the same as jackie on the price, and your wasting your own time and money doing the front door unless you tell them its an extra £5 to £8 ish

Back