Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Fell Today

norm

Cleaning a small cons. today.Customer was sitting with a couple of her friends round a table nearby wile I was taking care of business.Top of glass was a stretch so I used her 2 big flowerpots she had kindly left positioned perfectly to reach.After picking myself up lifting my change off the ground checking her pots were good and saying sorry with blood coming out of my elbow I finished the clean. :Image13: You have been warned beware of killer flowerpots :Image2:

Invest in a step ladder and you'll avoid looking like such an idiot.

How professional can one look standing on plantpots?

Health and safety? Not so much.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

happened to me once - shhh /emoticons/tongue.png

the customer had her bin just under the window I couldn't reach - so I thought it would replace my A ladder - well it didn't . I landed quite bad

always use the ladder since

Invest in a step ladder and you'll avoid looking like such an idiot.

How professional can one look standing on plantpots?

Health and safety? Not so much.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
Had my stepladder in my van but it was a good 50metres away and it was 27deg. doh

Only 27, was over 30s here all week...I fell off a chair in someones garden once, leg swelled up straight away, Lucky know one see me.

Had my stepladder in my van but it was a good 50metres away and it was 27deg. doh

luv that comment norm wicked! /emoticons/smile.png

Only 27, was over 30s here all week...I fell off a chair in someones garden once, leg swelled up straight away, Lucky know one see me.
Bet ya wanted to kick that chair hard after it happened.Only window cleaner for 4 months so I am still learning :Image11: I will have to improve my h+s so I look less of an idiot :Image2: and more professional.Have you used a chair since then?Bet youve been tempted! :Image12:

Maybe wise for the future to get yourself a long enough pole so you don't need to stand on pots or mess about with ladders

Was very funny though so thanks for sharing....Lesson learnt methinks :Image9:

Lesson learnt Smurf is right joking aside you cant clean windows when you have injured yourself through cutting corners

Latest Posts

Back