Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Sort Of Money Do You Take A Day With Two Men On Wfp?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

Just took this guy on for a couple of days a week as i'm abit behind I have a 800lt two man system.

I've only been doing wfp for the last few months so I know I still need to pick up some speed and , on my own I've been hitting around the 140 ,150 mark a day and with him about 210 so after giving 60 i'm not that much better off.

The work I've got is pretty well priced so my question is with two men on the pole does any one do over 300 a day ?

Not being funny or anything. But two men and decent round should be pulling easily over £400

Remember I've just started on wfp so i'm over washing ,tripping over hoses ,knowing where to park the van to get the best out of it etc .. but thanks you've answered my question

A decent WFP guy should be doing £200 - £250 a day.

A pair is usually a bit slower. £400 - £450 a day.

Been out in a team of three before. God that was a nightmare. Spent more time untangling hoses and tripping over each other lol.

Was fun to get a house done and paid for in less than 5 mins tho /emoticons/biggrin.png

Did it take you a while to get up to speed? I find mind my self going back and checking the windows all the time ,where I've had a few windows with a bad finish on them it makes me loose confidence in doing them quick and going to the next house.after the second clean should you be washing as much?

I'm the same Joe, I've been building my round since August and have experienced so many teething problems mate.

I HATE hoses, they even manage to tangle my up when I stop for a sarnie in the van!

I always look for mistakes and worry about a complaint.

I take my time and my results are good, picking up plenty of customers too!

We are still learning our trade and we will get better and quicker.....don't lose the value of money, £80, £100, £150 a day I think is great money and well done on starting your own business buddy.

To get to the speed I am now. I would say a good two years.

The first year you learn sooo much.

But I can now bang out a first clean, quickly and more importantly spot free.

keep going the way you are and your speed will come in time , theres no point in comprimising the quality of your work as you will loose customers and thats the last thing any of us want

Im a decent WFP girl, and don't earn £250 a day, You earn what your happy with, Also don't rush houses, if a £10 house takes you 5 minutes, then look at the customers point of view, paying someone a tenner to spend 5 min on your house. Aint happening, they will soon be questioning you.

The OP has asked a question.

Users including myself have answered it.

What's the issue lol.

depends what u call a day.........

think I can say for lots of window cleaners there don't often do a full day cleaning,

I can do £300 in 5 hours 2 man, wfp ups and trad down easy, so I could do 500, 600 in 10 hours if that's the case,

its not going to happen as I don't carry 600 litres, and its not all about the money, I happy drinking coffee and chatting to my customers

That's my problem. To much chatting & coffee lol. I do the job I quoted for & if it takes me longer then so be it. Long as its a good job that's fine by me. I'm not one of these who thinks if I took 5 min less doing that then over a week I could save x amount & over a year I could clean an Xtra 20 houses earning me an xtra £200 a year blah blah blah. Long as jobs right that's it for me.

I found that when I had helpers in, unless it was commercial, I only ever earnt there wage really, as went throught the water that quick, by time filled back up wasn't worth it

Best not to worry what others can earn as everyone's round will be completely different, different sized houses, how compact it is, annoying garden ornaments for your hose to get caught round, different start and finish times etc. As long as you make enough to live and be happy then that's what counts mate

Just took this guy on for a couple of days a week as i'm abit behind I have a 800lt two man system.

I've only been doing wfp for the last few months so I know I still need to pick up some speed and , on my own I've been hitting around the 140 ,150 mark a day and with him about 210 so after giving 60 i'm not that much better off.

The work I've got is pretty well priced so my question is with two men on the pole does any one do over 300 a day ?
Look at your own numbers; what’s the total cost of the staff member going to be over the year, and what does that do to your current profits.

If the cost is average out over a few years, for wfp both the business set up cost and yearly operating, the combined cost it might be around £7,500 per year. Add a staff member the cost goes up probably over £20,000 plus per year.

Work out what you need.

Richard

Back