Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another Day Another Issue

evo343

Although not a major issue, its just another in a list of things to annoy me......

Has anybody else had an issue with the pole hose clips popping off the hose and push fit connector. On the connector from pole hose to hose reel. They look like this......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-10x-Double-ear-20-23mm-hose-O-clips-water-fed-pole-/110538476714

Am i just better off replacing them with jubilee clips, or are these used for a reason?

Second point is, i am new to this game, and seem to be using a lot of water. Is this normal for a combination of being new and doing first cleans and hot weather. My varistream is set to 35 -40...this seem normal or can i lower it?

ive alleays use jubly clips never gad one come off but the ez push fit thing allways comes apart lol.u will use a lot of water this time of year an first cleans take 4 ever .my water is set at 50 i use a purefreedom flow controler it was at 60 but had 2 meny probs with splash back causing spotting an stuff

the prob is you have to get the right size, even a mm out they can be ****, get the ones from gardiners, with 1 lip and ring inside

I didnt use jubilee clips for 6 months and had the same issue, when I started I was told to use them and now I am telling you to use them. all you popping off problems will go away.

I didnt use jubilee clips for 6 months and had the same issue, when I started I was told to use them and now I am telling you to use them. all you popping off problems will go away.
Sounds good enough to me. Probably best off keeping a few in the van anyway,

Back