Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anybody Lost A Customer Through Soaking Items?

O

OoO

I lost one about two years ago.

It was boiling hot like today.

Soaked a pair of metal chairs and a metal table.

He moaned saying the service is not personal enough and i soaked all his metal furniture.

By the time I had finished everything was bone dry!

So do you move tables? Chairs? Shoes? Sandals?

Ever lost a customer?

i move shoes an sandles or any think i think cant get wet .sounds like it was an aquid custmer sory 4 bad spelling lol ,i did pick up a job once an he said the last guy had no considration an soaked everything so i was realy carefull an did my best ,some people just have bad days an take it out on window cleaner if that was the case he probly wished he dident when windows got dirty again lol :Image13:

Nah he wanted to cancel. He moaned three times running.

Just wondered if people have had similar.

His loss. Windows look rubbish as guy doing

Em ain't got a clue!

lol funy when that happens, ive cleaned houses an thay move an sometimes the new people dont want u to carry on cos thay allredy have a windy but a few months down the line an all the nce clean fraims uve cleaned r filfy an windows look smeary and thay ant bothard even if u clean house next door or oppist an u do beta job very strange .

I lost one when I first started wfp'n tops as the guy said his house was getting wet !
Love it !!

I do one house tops only £5

Told them COUNTLESS times the house is a £6 house at most (3 windows and a door) !!!!

Nah happy with tops mate. Lol

I have actually had that!!!

A DR was working out I was on over £40

An hour!!

But I said it doesn't work like that.

He cancelled lol!!!

If everyone went round with that attitude though no one would ever make any money .

You cant go to a solicitors and say I dont wanna use you cus you earn more than me lol .

If everyone went round with that attitude though no one would ever make any money .

You cant go to a solicitors and say I dont wanna use you cus you earn more than me lol .
Or do they.......

Troll face /emoticons/tongue.png

I have soaked a few letter boxes.. But now i just trad 9/10 doors..

I also lost a customer because I soaked his house.. Not to mention I only got out at around lunchtime as it had been raining all morning..

I tried to give him wfp converting speech.. But wasn't having it, thought because he was in his 80s he knew better than me, and thought that he could just buy a pole himself and do his own...

One person moaned at me for soaking his door matt which was outside the door told me to move it next time.

Cleaned my brothers house yesterday Dad was there jokingly said "The door matt is all wet now! :Image3: "

Only occurred to me last night that both these propertys, where the door matt is placed, would get wet when it rains anyway!

ive soaked a few letter boxes do wander when heavy rain if thay leak ??? also custys seem 2 all ways open door after ive just wfp it lol i quickly wipe bottom to stop drips most smile an say dont werry at it think there just glad 2 c a clean door.

I've never lost a customer yet using wfp method as like any service I offer I'm a considerate & competent pro don't you know. :Image13:

Back