Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do Customers Ever Try It On!

• Thread starter joneswindowcleaners.co.uk
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Had a customer today ( A GP ) who also owns two care homes. Now normally this would be a result they said they had called 8 other window cleaners ( true or not I don't know ) anyway I put a really good quote in to get the job for one of the care homes every 8 weeks and even did their house for free next door.

They said the needed them doing a.s.ap so I did them today ( I normally dont work after 12 on a Friday ) it included all the frames which where grafted after finishing they came out and tried to knock £25 off the price and then said could I do them again next year not in 8 weeks!!!!!!!!!

I said I have done a great job at an great price and I would like paying what we agreed, they then wanted me to go on to their roof to clean sky lights by hand and they would give me what I agreed. Anyway in the end I got an extra £10 on top of what we agreed and said please do not contact my company again.

I would not mind but they are prob on half a million a year and drive brand new Mercs worth 100K upwards.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

So rich people, don't want to part with their money?

What ever next!

I always confirm in writing.

them custys ant worth botherin with time weasters tryin to take the mick, i have had a few over the years lol i sacked a job of 2 weeks ago only have windows done once a year sod that i work on a 6 or 12 weekly or find a nother windy unless its comershel an worth my time lol :Image13:

them custys ant worth botherin with time weasters tryin to take the mick, i have had a few over the years lol i sacked a job of 2 weeks ago only have windows done once a year sod that i work on a 6 or 12 weekly or find a nother windy unless its comershel an worth my time lol :Image13:
is that you daly :Image3:

Back