Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another Stupid Design Conservatory

WCF

Help Support WCF:

thats a nte mare con lol good luk lol :Image4: charge by the hour stand on roof use trad pole to clean out that back gutter an lightly scrub them top flimsey bits with a lite soft wfp brush gardeners soft black the rest easy :Image13:

Cherry picker would be a good idea. However I don't think you would get even the smallest one down the side of that house.

Prospect is also getting quotes to renew the house guttering & fascias. Would be interesting to find out how they are going to do that with that conservatory in the way.

Why though why???

Beyond belief how some are designed!

Some have windows down the side, where fence panels are so what is the point here, even seen conservatory's where next has one aswell, and only one side has windows, so your looking at blank lol.

Have fun with that one smurf lol

Conservatory ladders are normally ideal on smallish well built Regency shape conservatories when you can't gain access from the sides. Kneeling at the top of the roof section of the ladder it's possible on some to reach the pointy bits and clean both side by hand/pole. Also to wfp both sides of the roof when kneeling on top of a conservatory ladder I've found can be bloody hard work to do.

However my concern on that one would it be safe & the roof be strong enough to use a conservatory ladder on it because of the actual length (span) of the roof frames especially toward the middle?

What do you think?

i suppose your conny ladder would be a big help on this one

Cherry picker would be a good idea. However I don't think you would get even the smallest one down the side of that house.
Prospect is also getting quotes to renew the house guttering & fascias. Would be interesting to find out how they are going to do that with that conservatory in the way.
Scaffolding.

lightly power wash, facing downwards as not to upset any seals, or conny cleaning brush from boyes £15 just connect long hosepipe, soapy water on brush scrub dirt loose, take pole of hosepipe then hose down with spray from hosepipe nozzle spray.

Helicopter with massive bucket of water.

Soak roof in neat acid.

Drop water from massive height.

£500

Thank you.

So how would you clean it chaps?
From the first picture it looks like you could get most if not al of it from the roof. That part in the picture that is. The rest looks like it would need to be done from the window haha

Whichever way you go about it is still going to be a ball breaking job to do methinks...

If the customer agreed and signed a conservatory pressure washer leak wavier then the quickest way would be to blast the f out of it with a pressure washer telescopic lance to save hours of f-ing about with a wfp. That is if he wanted a free indoor pool too boot. :Image13:

Back