Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thinking About Getting A Chip And Pin Device

joe34

when I clean a house if they are not in I leave a envelope with my address and bank details for on line banking but i'm thinking about getting a chip and pin device too as another option to take payment has anyone eles tried this out?

I just started using chip and pin last week.. Has already saved me time and fuel.. If you give me you email I'll forward you some info

I have had one for ages now, with emerit, global payment solutions. It's payg, no monthly fees its linked to the work mobile phone and saves time, no more cheques, no more I haven't got any cash on me.

Get one they are very useful indeed.

The one Belfast has looks far more professional

I would feel an idiot pulling out an iPhone to load an app to then get a payment on a

Separate device.

Pay for what you get tho.

The one Belfast has looks far more professional

I would feel an idiot pulling out an iPhone to load an app to then get a payment on a

Separate device.

Pay for what you get tho.
I thought about getting one of those it looks well shadey tho. I think people would think it was a scam

I currently have the shady looking one, from worldpay, which I thought would have more trust built in.

Would like the one Belfast has but not getting much use out of this one to warrant the monthly cost.

I currently have the shady looking one, from worldpay, which I thought would have more trust built in.

Would like the one Belfast has but not getting much use out of this one to warrant the monthly cost.
Could that be put down to it just being shady looking?

May well be! I don't think I push it enough as an option. BACS is my preferred method as there's no fee so I put my sort code and account number on the slip I leave

May well be! I don't think I push it enough as an option. BACS is my preferred method as there's no fee so I put my sort code and account number on the slip I leave
I use to do that but stopped it because people just forget. Standing order and Chip and Pin are going to be the way forward. Its the only real way on going to reduce the amount of time spent collecting

Back