Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bad Customers

joe34

It's not often that it happens but I've got customer who's knocked me for 30 quid ...I've seen her go into her house ...banged on the door only to be told by her daughter that shes not in .I've phoned up... daughter says the same thing .and this is the thng that ##### me off I put a letter through the door after knocking the other day as I was walking away I turned back to see the woman getting the letter out the letter box through the frosted glass .I know it's not the daughter either as she's a lot smaller

Think i'm going to have take it on the chin as theres not a lot more I can do ,does really get to you though.you start to loose the faith in customers

I know mate,just read all those things,they have happened in the past to me it's frustrating. I should just let it ago...I was thinking though what a example to show to your daughter that's it's alright not to pay someone for doing some work ..they aint really rough either .

I know mate,just read all those things,they have happened in the past to me it's frustrating. I should just let it ago...I was thinking though what a example to show to your daughter that's it's alright not to pay someone for doing some work ..they aint really rough either .
Yeah, I was talking to a lad today and he puts all his new work on 6 weekly, just to cushion it a bit. Might do the same. Easily 75% of my new customers are nutters/messers.

Don't give up on that £30. Make a nuisance of yourself till you get it.

That aint a bad idea I don't think people realise how quick 4 weeks goes,i've got a lot of 6 weeklys.Yeah I aint giving up yet

keep banging on her door m8 when u in area she will pay in da end then sack her off lol, we should all make a list names an adresses like a black list 4 bad payers lol all over uk

Might be a very good reason why she doesn't want or can't pay so keep a cool head and try to act professional to try recover what's due.

go back with a bucket of dirty water,and a brush an screw her windows back to how thety were before ya cleaned em
my m8 doen that smeared mud on a damp rag on her top bay window because she had 2 cleans out standing he saw her hide bhind the kitchen door so thault sod her lol,she rang him ten minits later asking y he did that he said cos u ant payin me she said i just dont like that pole thing he said u shuld of said i have got ladders u no she payed up an he still cleans it lol

Yep thats what gives pro window cleaners a bad name

My missus would have called the police and reported you to the office of fare trading for menacing behaviour.

That is after she kicked the **** out of you first :Image13:

my m8 doen that smeared mud on a damp rag on her top bay window because she had 2 cleans out standing he saw her hide bhind the kitchen door so thault sod her lol,she rang him ten minits later asking y he did that he said cos u ant payin me she said i just dont like that pole thing he said u shuld of said i have got ladders u no she payed up an he still cleans it lol

go back with a bucket of dirty water,and a brush an screw her windows back to how thety were before ya cleaned em

My missus would have called the police and reported you to the office of fare trading for menacing behaviour.

That is after she kicked the **** out of you first

:Image13:
lol pay ur bill an an dont rip ur windy off then :Image5:

Me missus would soon tell a window cleaner if it was a **** job so he would have no hope in getting paid. :Image13:

It happens from time to time, I take consolation from knowing its only a few quid, builders and the like can get knocked for hundreds, even thousands. Walk away, get on with your life, leave her to the next window cleaner to worry about.

:Image4: he! he! sounds like my misses :Image13:

I've learnt one thing in my lifetime never go upsetting a woman as they can easily turn into uncontrollable monsters. :Image3:

Back