Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Brush For Fascia, Soffit & Gutter Cleans

Major_MInus

Hi guys,

Just wondering what brushes you all use for this? Got a Gardiner's DT Medium Mixed sill brush at the moment that I've been using, has been doing a good job but just curious what everyone else uses? Didn't know if the likes of the Tecbuk boar hair brush would be more suited to it or maybe the stiffer bristles on the Gardiner brush? Been using Ubik 2000 so far which seems to be doing a great job! Gotta say loving it all so far. Will probably write a full post on Chit Chat just how it's all going so far if anyone's interested - definitely think I've made the correct decision though!

Haha well seems like I'm on the right track already then! Ubik 2000 has been great so far, stuff seems to fall off afterwards lol. I'll stick with the Gardiner sill brush for now then, has been doing a great job so far :Image7:

A gardiner super-lite dt stiff works well for me as with the correct angle on the brush can also get right under the gap between the guttering & fascia to clean the fascia properly. Also not forgetting good old ubik when required. :Image13:

A gardiner super-lite dt stiff works well for me as with the correct angle on the brush can also get right under the gap between the guttering & fascia to clean the fascia properly. Also not forgetting good old ubik when required. :Image13:
Yeah was considering the stiff brush too, just think it would give that little bit of extra cleaning power when needed on tough bits. The medium is doing great so far though, Ubik 2000 seems to make everything so much easier haha.

Gardiner sill brush vs Gardiner cladding brush.

I just just the unger internal kit for tiger stripes as

You call em. Dead easy.

Reminds me must buy new pads for it.

I found micro pads like that are darn usless myself as the swivel pad holder are a pain in the ****... :Image16:

Especially when trying to use them on fascias, gutters, window frames etc as they keep wanting to flp instead of being on the surface you want to scrub clean,

Hence why I now use me chepo home made scrub pad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfuEpW5RLDQ as I have much more control with a lot more scrubbing power. Also happens to be dirt cheap to replace the non-scratch white pad sponges too :Image9:

Gardiner sill brush vs Gardiner cladding brush.

I just just the unger internal kit for tiger stripes as

You call em. Dead easy.

Reminds me must buy new pads for it.

i use gardiner mixed medium sill brush tried a few but this one works best for me as it gets right behind the gutters, and a spray with tfr it just peels off

Back