Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thunder!

O

OoO

Anyone else get any lol.

Bloody house alarm kept going off. Got no sleep.

And tbh i aint working today lol

Yep...More like tropical storms as within the last hour my rainwater harvesting setup on both sides of the house has collected over 400 ltrs of rainwater :Image3:

Nice! Day off for me i think if it continues to rain.

Got lots of admin stuff i can be doing /emoticons/smile.png

Indeed...I bet my missus will give me a list of things to do as long as my arm though. :Image16:

Worked to 8.30 last night woke up to thunder +heavy rain no work today :Image13: no money coming in :Image6:

Heard it at 4:30 - 5:30 in morning sum really loud ones coudlnt sleep till about 6.

More thunder now absoluty pouring down now filled her up with pure sat in van now on here

Just a suggestion but why not go through the phone book and make a few calls to whatever commercials/retail you fancy to see if you can set up a meeting with the decision maker to quote them.

Worked to 8.30 last night woke up to thunder +heavy rain no work today :Image13: no money coming in :Image6:

Not seen lightning like that for a long long time from one side of sky to the other and down to the ground twice in one shot, not sure if it actually shook the ground or I pooed myself a bit to much lol.

Great light show all the same.

Yeah I was up at 5 for work and it was thundering but then within 30mins the flashes started and the rain. Since then we've had non stop rwin and some cracking lightning. Biggest storm ina long time round here.

I want to go canvassing but can't in this.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Just a suggestion but why not go through the phone book and make a few calls to whatever commercials/retail you fancy to see if you can set up a meeting with the decision maker to quote them.
I like the way you think Smurf sitting watching the selling channel called the boutiqe nearly bought a xhose I think I really need one I really do :Image2:

Back