Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inside Windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That is the only way to get best results! (Using a squeegee that is!)

You could use stuff like windowlene, but takes ages to get good results, and you could use wet towl, and a dry towl, but again takes a while to get good results.

Nope the best way is trad

stick a towel down so you dont drip on the carpet or make sure your BOAB is empty so you dont get leaks from that

Cheers im a WFP user. Not great at Traditional yet tho am practicing. Had a few requests for inside windows and not 100% on using a squeegee inside. what size squeegee would you recommend?

Yes, start with straight pulls, but more you use it, the better you get with it and yourl soon find yourself, fanning like a pro!

Have you seen things like the dragon fly for indoors. We use brite window cleaner with a fishscale cloth or a microfibre tbar applicator and it works great. Traditional indoor cleaning is simple, just follow underneath your squeegee with the applicator, saves making a mess. But we find brite by clover chemicals is awesome.

I use a 12" squeegee and a 14" mop and iv also got a 4" channel for smaller windows.

practise practise practise at home an youl be like a pro in no time

I use a 12" squeegee and a 14" mop and iv also got a 4" channel for smaller windows.

practise practise practise at home an youl be like a pro in no time
So do I
Perfect sizes!

Back