Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpacks

cuzza

Hi guys looking for new backpack.Does anyone have the gardiners one and any views on it?.Or do most of you prefer the wcw big boy?thanks

im waiting to buy the gardiner one at the moment.

Iv not seen any one using one but will take the chance at £102

If you get a gardener make sure you get spare parts i would say pluss you need to know about electronics, or some one that does, but its an exellent back pack hasnt let me down for about 4 months now, the charge lasts 2 days and a bit which is a bonous!

Check the review section, I hae been using a gardiners backpack for about a year now.. Excellent and would recommend..

I havent needed any spare parts..

Wjcn64

What's gone wrong with yours?

Belfastcleaning

How long does your battery last?

How much water do you use a day too guys?

Battery has very good life in it, I only charge it every couple of days.. Although I don't use it all the time. But it would certainly Finish a full shift..

I use around 250-350 a day on my own..

iv got a big boy straped to a b&q sack barrow if you carried it full you would have a extra gonad. £138 quid delivered i think they are good value for money, does 3 storeys easey good battery life but i use a shed load of water. iv started wetting windows pinch the pipe while cleaning then rinse that has made a big diffrence.which reminds me must start a thread about triggers

well

1. the Battry is not fixed well enough and rattles when backpack is moved around.

Sollution: wedge the battry against the the side.

2.if you over tighten the connector that holds the pipe onto the back pack it will cut the pipe.

Solution: you will need either to get a new one from them or wind an elastic band around the end of the pipe to hold the screw thred thing in place.

My Flow Controller needed replacing i think there may be more lol

well

1. the Battry is not fixed well enough and rattles when backpack is moved around.

Sollution: wedge the battry against the the side.

2.if you over tighten the connector that holds the pipe onto the back pack it will cut the pipe.

Solution: you will need either to get a new one from them or wind an elastic band around the end of the pipe to hold the screw thred thing in place.

My Flow Controller needed replacing i think there may be more lol
Cheers for the heads up and being honest im gonna buy this then look at making my own van system within a few months

ive got wcw one had it well over a year battory is gud i charge it once a week but is dont get used a lot, would defo get a nother an i stand on it sometimes to open gates lol not that i would addvise any one to do that tho. :Image2:

Back