Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Backpacks

If you get a gardener make sure you get spare parts i would say pluss you need to know about electronics, or some one that does, but its an exellent back pack hasnt let me down for about 4 months now, the charge lasts 2 days and a bit which is a bonous!

Battery has very good life in it, I only charge it every couple of days.. Although I don't use it all the time. But it would certainly Finish a full shift..

I use around 250-350 a day on my own..

iv got a big boy straped to a b&q sack barrow if you carried it full you would have a extra gonad. £138 quid delivered i think they are good value for money, does 3 storeys easey good battery life but i use a shed load of water. iv started wetting windows pinch the pipe while cleaning then rinse that has made a big diffrence.which reminds me must start a thread about triggers

well

1. the Battry is not fixed well enough and rattles when backpack is moved around.

Sollution: wedge the battry against the the side.

2.if you over tighten the connector that holds the pipe onto the back pack it will cut the pipe.

Solution: you will need either to get a new one from them or wind an elastic band around the end of the pipe to hold the screw thred thing in place.

My Flow Controller needed replacing i think there may be more lol

well

1. the Battry is not fixed well enough and rattles when backpack is moved around.

Sollution: wedge the battry against the the side.

2.if you over tighten the connector that holds the pipe onto the back pack it will cut the pipe.

Solution: you will need either to get a new one from them or wind an elastic band around the end of the pipe to hold the screw thred thing in place.

My Flow Controller needed replacing i think there may be more lol

Cheers for the heads up and being honest im gonna buy this then look at making my own van system within a few months

ive got wcw one had it well over a year battory is gud i charge it once a week but is dont get used a lot, would defo get a nother an i stand on it sometimes to open gates lol not that i would addvise any one to do that tho. :Image2:

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.