Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Does The Colour Difference On These Two Pouches Look Strange?

buzzing

Should I send the bright green one back to the window cleaning centre in Ipswich? I asked for a similar one to the one I had the greyey one but the guy must have misunderstood my colour description, is it worth just using it with its different colour? Or would it look weird?

oh also, just a cleaning question, do you need to brush hard with the applicator before squeegeeing off?

5915c9f0f0b35_2013-07-2116_27_18.jpg.2899cacd817d3dc530076b6fc9745281.jpg

Hi Buzzing quick scan of window any bird badges or heavy soiling hard scrub with end of applicator my unger has rough pad for this.Then a quick heavy ish scrub all over and squeegee that sucka, works for me

That is exactly the same as I have. Works for me.

you mean you have two pouches one with a grey colour like mine and one bright green (the one I just bought and am thinking about sending back)?

i just don't want to look like a tit using the two pouches together on my belt as the colours contrast, am i worrying too much?

Hi Buzzing quick scan of window any bird badges or heavy soiling hard scrub with end of applicator my unger has rough pad for this.Then a quick heavy ish scrub all over and squeegee that sucka, works for me

yeah I just lightly rub the applicator all over the window, don't press hard at all usually, i guess I need to change my technique!

Same as norm for me but I have a porcupine mop so its a bit more abrasive than the standard ones

As long as the pouch does its job I'd use it

so you're saying keep the new bright green one and wear it together with the grey one (next to it in picture)?

It will match his bucket on a belt ( if its green )

I find the ergo tec pouch is enough for me, holds my phones, cigs, chip and pin terminal.. 2 micros, 6 inch channel, windows cleaned cards and money bag..

It will match his bucket on a belt ( if its green )

I find the ergo tec pouch is enough for me, holds my phones, cigs, chip and pin terminal.. 2 micros, 6 inch channel, windows cleaned cards and money bag..

Bugger me Belfast you got the kitchen sink in there to lol. Sounds like you need a rucksack

belfast you forgot to mention your scraper to

little point with seagulls **** if it has good hold on window your better using your scraper than going heavy with your mop

can have shell in the **** can scratch the windows happened to my mate last year hell on

you mean you have two pouches one with a grey colour like mine and one bright green (the one I just bought and am thinking about sending back)?

i just don't want to look like a *** using the two pouches together on my belt as the colours contrast, am i worrying too much?

Yes I have both those pouches on my belt.

belfast you forgot to mention your scraper to

little point with seagulls **** if it has good hold on window your better using your scraper than going heavy with your mop

can have shell in the **** can scratch the windows happened to my mate last year hell on

I use to carry a scraper.. But now if I come across anything stubborn I use the handle of my mop lol.. Always lift a scraper for first cleans etc tho

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.