Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

left my pole behind

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

Got in the Motor this morning and realized I left my all the sections to my pole on the last job I did the day before :) raced over there and it was still laying on the lawn,could have been an expensive day surprised to see it there thought it would have been nicked or chuck in rubbish

What have you left behind on a job?

I though when people put their clothes out to dry on a washing line for a couple of hours when they bring them in the clothes are still clean.some with the windows they dry in a couple of hours and be nice and clean.

Got this customer and he his alchzmers and his wife normally pays any way knock the door and his wife is out can see he hasn't got a clue who I am,explain its the window cleaner tell him how much and he hands over the money still and you know in those few seconds he has forgotten who I am,shame really intelligent guy use to be a school teacher.

Drop my pole and broke the Y bit on the brush,had to change to the flock with fans work really well weren't sure about rinsing on the glass with this brush but seem alright when I check later.Fast flow rate pushes the water above the brush so the water is the last thing on the glass

Latest Posts

Back