Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Ordered New Tecbuk Brush

Major_MInus

Just put an order in for the Tecbuk Dual Trim Hybrid with boars hair in centre, including scraper, and also the Side Track Pivot Head as well as finding it very difficult to reach over conservatories/extensions at times. Current brush I was using didn't quite have the scrubbing power I wanted - have heard very good things about the Tecbuk so decided to give it a go. Especially being a beginner still, I think it might help give me a bit more confidence too.

I know there's been various other topics on the brush, and one very recently but decided I would give it a go for myself and I'll report back to you guys with my review!

Hi Sam,

I will get your brush order dispatched tomorrow morning; as soon as I get a delivery tracking number I will email that to you.

I’ll put in a spare brush scraper.

Cheers, Richard

I need a new brush and tecbuk is on my shopping list I just dont like the look of the gardiners .

Been using an ionics brush for the past year .

u should get one m8 its a tad heavy but well worth it i used to luv my xtreem but once i got used to the tecbuk waight ill never go bk .

I've just ordered one red and one black brush from Richard, as well as a side-track. Going on hols on Sunday (to Crete) so won't even see them for a couple of weeks, but looking forward to trying them out. I've been using the white Gardiners dual trim for the last few years, which i think is a similar weight to the Tecbuk brushes, so weight won't be an issue for me. Great customer service from Richard, threw a little bonus into my order, can't say what it was as you'll all be looking for one, but i'm looking forward to reading it!

Brush arrived today so will be trying it out next week as am away for a couple of days - initial impressions of it though are that it really does look like a quality made brush, just feels very well put together and beautifully crafted. The bristles seem very effectively laid out as well just on initial inspection, put the brush up against glass and all the bristles seemed to splay out very evenly and making full use of them. The scraper is a good addition too, could be very useful. Be good to try out the swivel head too.

Was apprehensive about the weight as heard that it's possibly a bit too heavy but that doesn't seem to be an issue at all for me personally, feels great. Looking forward to using it! Only one question - is this going to be suitable for screwing the brush onto the pole??

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/resi-neck-quick-release-type-1.html

Hope you enjoy the brush Sam the side track is excellent how are you doing ,have you started full time now ?

Yeah full time Mark, obviously not got loads of customers yet but all been through word of mouth really. Got 10,000 flyers that have arrived so be delivering those out very soon! Had a few enquiries from my website already so great job from Dodger there!

Hi Sam,

I will get your brush order dispatched tomorrow morning; as soon as I get a delivery tracking number I will email that to you.

I’ll put in a spare brush scraper.

Cheers, Richard

Cheers for getting the order out quickly Richard, the brush feels fantastic initially, got to say - can see it's been very well made. Will report back next week once I've given it more of a test back and let everyone know how it goes :Image7:

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.