Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ordered New Tecbuk Brush

Major_MInus

Just put an order in for the Tecbuk Dual Trim Hybrid with boars hair in centre, including scraper, and also the Side Track Pivot Head as well as finding it very difficult to reach over conservatories/extensions at times. Current brush I was using didn't quite have the scrubbing power I wanted - have heard very good things about the Tecbuk so decided to give it a go. Especially being a beginner still, I think it might help give me a bit more confidence too.

I know there's been various other topics on the brush, and one very recently but decided I would give it a go for myself and I'll report back to you guys with my review!

Hope you enjoy the brush Sam the side track is excellent how are you doing ,have you started full time now ?

Hi Sam,

I will get your brush order dispatched tomorrow morning; as soon as I get a delivery tracking number I will email that to you.

I’ll put in a spare brush scraper.

Cheers, Richard

richard may b bringing out a new brush? carbon stock? sounds gud, i went back 2 my xtreem yesterday an dident like it, the tecbuk is just qualty .

The more I hear the more I am swayed toward a tecbuk, not for a while though.lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I need a new brush and tecbuk is on my shopping list I just dont like the look of the gardiners .

Been using an ionics brush for the past year .
u should get one m8 its a tad heavy but well worth it i used to luv my xtreem but once i got used to the tecbuk waight ill never go bk .

I've just ordered one red and one black brush from Richard, as well as a side-track. Going on hols on Sunday (to Crete) so won't even see them for a couple of weeks, but looking forward to trying them out. I've been using the white Gardiners dual trim for the last few years, which i think is a similar weight to the Tecbuk brushes, so weight won't be an issue for me. Great customer service from Richard, threw a little bonus into my order, can't say what it was as you'll all be looking for one, but i'm looking forward to reading it!

Brush arrived today so will be trying it out next week as am away for a couple of days - initial impressions of it though are that it really does look like a quality made brush, just feels very well put together and beautifully crafted. The bristles seem very effectively laid out as well just on initial inspection, put the brush up against glass and all the bristles seemed to splay out very evenly and making full use of them. The scraper is a good addition too, could be very useful. Be good to try out the swivel head too.

Was apprehensive about the weight as heard that it's possibly a bit too heavy but that doesn't seem to be an issue at all for me personally, feels great. Looking forward to using it! Only one question - is this going to be suitable for screwing the brush onto the pole??

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/resi-neck-quick-release-type-1.html

Hope you enjoy the brush Sam the side track is excellent how are you doing ,have you started full time now ?
Yeah full time Mark, obviously not got loads of customers yet but all been through word of mouth really. Got 10,000 flyers that have arrived so be delivering those out very soon! Had a few enquiries from my website already so great job from Dodger there!

Hi Sam,

I will get your brush order dispatched tomorrow morning; as soon as I get a delivery tracking number I will email that to you.

I’ll put in a spare brush scraper.

Cheers, Richard
Cheers for getting the order out quickly Richard, the brush feels fantastic initially, got to say - can see it's been very well made. Will report back next week once I've given it more of a test back and let everyone know how it goes :Image7:

*Quick Update*

Had my Gardiner pole connector arrive for the brush today, so given it a bit of a try out - initial thoughts, as promised:

(For the Hybrid brush with boars hair in the middle)

- The brush feels extremely well put together, made to last.

- The bristles spread fantastically over the glass, always seem to splay outwards and not fold over, meaning they are generally always scrubbing well and not 'sweeping'. They seem to be organised in such a way that each bristle is always in full use. It's a subtle difference from brushes I've so far used, but seems to make a large difference to the way the brush acts.

- The brush requires very little pressure or effort. Yes, there is a little bit of weight to the brush, but that isn't an issue for me personally. I quite like having a bit of weight on the end (apart from over conny's, extensions etc) and to get the full scrubbing power of the boars hair in the centre doesn't actually need that much additional effort at all. I like having the hybrid brush because if there's any stubborn marks they seem to be able to cope with it very well.

- It really does 'glide' over the glass with ease. Seems to be easier than the previous one I was using, and that wasn't a bad brush. I just prefer the 'feel' of this one personally. The bristles seem to be a bit thinner on the Tecbuk than what I've seen on others. Not sure if that means there's more bristles overall, but does seem to make a difference in that the bristles on the Tecbuk are closer together and thus generally tend to hold less of the dirt and grime than I'm used to with previous brushes.

- The scraper is a great little addition as well (Cheers Richard for the extra one!)

I would be interested to try the various other Tecbuk brushes available, which I'm sure I will when funds allow! Reckon the Boars Hair would be great for conservatory roofs etc. They do genuinely seem great value for money though, and definitely built to last.

I realise that I am still very much learning in this industry and acclimatising myself to it, and I know that brushes can be a contentious issue, but hopefully some of you guys will find my initial thoughts on the brush useful. I'll probably do a slightly more detailed review in the proper review section soon :Image7:

Latest Posts

Back