Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheapest Window Cleaner Ever

JBC88

I heard today that a guy has been canvassing in area i work in.He charges £3.50 for small semi i charge £6 he even offers to clean all frames and inside windows AT NO EXTRA COST!!! LOL! Hes getting loads of customers apparently..good luck to him i said...id hate to be him having to crawl out of bed n try makeba living through winter.

We had a guy putting leaflets handwritten offering all bungalows & small houses 2 bed for £2.50 inc frames. No one took him up as they smelt a rat.

maybe he boosts his earnings by cleaning the custy out wile cleaning custy inside

thay never last get fed up with sloging it every day 4 very little reward ,ive bin under cut loads of times my custmers have told me in the past an none have took them up on cheeper price cos thay no im relible an do a gud job so i would werry about them guys.

Some pensioners have more dosh than most of us put together Damo :Image16:

Anyway it's only a sales pitch Damo so I don't bother myself as all my customers get a quality value for money service. If they find my prices expensive then they best find someone else I say.

we dont realy pay that mych towards benifits, only 10% goes towards benifits, im not defending them, just though you guys might not know how much we actully contribute...

they will come and go when they are so cheap

what do you do when you loose your customers to these chancers do you take them back on ,when they come running when there windys have finished

had this happen recently under priced all the local window cleaners got loads of work

they could hardly afford to live

took house of me for £30 I charged done it for £15

i just laughed only done the house once

Some pensioners have more dosh than most of us put together Damo :Image16:

Anyway it's only a sales pitch Damo so I don't bother myself as all my customers get a quality value for money service. If they find my prices expensive then they best find someone else I say.
Who cares. More to life than money

Latest Posts

Back