Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Top Day

Neil

For a call from a customer yesterday to go and quote her house, went there at 9am on the dot and wow this house was unbelievable , white range in the drive and a Mercedes Mclaren. Quoted her house at £95.00 and she wants it done every month !! She has a glass done on her roof and she asked if I could clean that too and I said yes course!! she owns a spa in london and she wants me to clean her Canopy's if that's how you spell it. And to top it off bought me self the new slx35 /emoticons/smile.png

I'm cleaning it next Tuesday and I will try and get photos but feel a bit hot taking photos especially when she has cameras all over the place!

This area is very posh big houses all over the place but nearly every road is private and I don't think I will be able to go knocking on doors there, but I will be throwing leaflets in the letter boxes /emoticons/wink.png

Pretty gutted though I needed the slx for this job and when I paid for it over the phone gardiner woman said I will receive it next Thursday! : /

Nice one. It seems everyone got the SLX 35! Im gutted!

I picked up a beast of a job this week!!! I need a bigger pole for it too aswell as another job

For a call from a customer yesterday to go and quote her house, went there at 9am on the dot and wow this house was unbelievable , white range in the drive and a Mercedes Mclaren. Quoted her house at £95.00 and she wants it done every month !! She has a glass done on her roof and she asked if I could clean that too and I said yes course!! she owns a spa in london and she wants me to clean her Canopy's if that's how you spell it. And to top it off bought me self the new slx35 /emoticons/smile.png
Sounds like MILF. Get a pic of her in the Maclaren for us:)

Pics or i didnt happen.

Oh wait yeah we are talking about pics.

Neil that chap is selling a 47ft extreme £450.............Sold tho.......Too me mohahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I will get pics , the problem I have is it has Juliet balcony's 3 of them and it has 2 doors that open inwards but then either side of the doors there is a pain of glass which I don't know how I'm going to get but I have to because I said to her I can get every bit of glass lol

Pics or i didnt happen.

Oh wait yeah we are talking about pics.

Neil that chap is selling a 47ft extreme £450.............Sold tho.......Too me mohahahahahaha!!!!!!!

can I not buy it off you for £450 ?????? And I will give you a clx10 for free!!!!

Nice one. It seems everyone got the SLX 35! Im gutted!

I picked up a beast of a job this week!!! I need a bigger pole for it too aswell as another job

i kept thinking do I or don't I get it but I did in the end , and now damo is rubbing it in saying about the extreme pole he's bought for £450 when he could of been really helpful and said here you go neil my mate is selling it for £450 /emoticons/sad.png

Unfortunately I really need it mate as subbing some work now !

Slx 35 will be a wicked pole mate.

You have all the extremes damo just think you could have a nice brand new tiny clx10 you could even brush you teeth with it it's that small and its rigid /emoticons/smile.png

Lol I have a clx 4 I used for one job as well lol.

I need it, otherwise I would sell you one of them.

Back