Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

How Much?

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Quoted this last year at a silly price. I got a call last week and they asked me to go down and re-quote it. Anyway I got the job. 6 weekly outside and 2-3 times a year inside. Im heading down tomorrow for the inside clean.

What would your charge for this. 5 windows will need to be done from the inside due to access issues. The rest is easily obtainable by pole.

1111111111111111111.jpg.80c799d0961bdfb43e2cbf4eeeb2a938.jpg

1111111111.jpg.67fdaede2403ed24f1b1e13f6159ef3a.jpg

Going on the cars they own not a lot.

£85 every 6 weeks outside.

Inside would be around the £140

What if I told you its not a house... Its actually a castle and the rent it out.

Cars are probably the staffs

I was joking ;)

One of the houses we do is a good 1.5 million. They drive round in an R reg rover!

But my prices from the pics stand. Can see it taking 2 hours or less as its a 6 weeker

I was joking ;)

One of the houses we do is a good 1.5 million. They drive round in an R reg rover!

But my prices from the pics stand. Can see it taking 2 hours or less as its a 6 weeker

There will be 3 of us at it. Only 2 working though. I only have a 2 man set up so I guess Ill have to ''supervise'' lol

well then what price did you give?

The first time it was 70. Not far from what Dameo said. I priced it higher this time though, Higher than Dameo

Im not going to say what I priced as theres window cleaner on here that live very close by.

Haha im a bit late now although I could ask her. She seems like a nice person.

Was down there today and cleaned the inside. Took just over an hours with 3 of us.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.