Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much?

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Quoted this last year at a silly price. I got a call last week and they asked me to go down and re-quote it. Anyway I got the job. 6 weekly outside and 2-3 times a year inside. Im heading down tomorrow for the inside clean.

What would your charge for this. 5 windows will need to be done from the inside due to access issues. The rest is easily obtainable by pole.

View attachment 2019

View attachment 2020

Going on the cars they own not a lot.

£85 every 6 weeks outside.

Inside would be around the £140

I was joking /emoticons/wink.png

One of the houses we do is a good 1.5 million. They drive round in an R reg rover!

But my prices from the pics stand. Can see it taking 2 hours or less as its a 6 weeker

I was joking /emoticons/wink.png

One of the houses we do is a good 1.5 million. They drive round in an R reg rover!

But my prices from the pics stand. Can see it taking 2 hours or less as its a 6 weeker
There will be 3 of us at it. Only 2 working though. I only have a 2 man set up so I guess Ill have to ''supervise'' lol

Alex is MK ain't be lol?

that's what I was just thinking I thought ya knew that Gav lol Alec mcbond.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

well then what price did you give?
The first time it was 70. Not far from what Dameo said. I priced it higher this time though, Higher than Dameo
Im not going to say what I priced as theres window cleaner on here that live very close by.

Haha im a bit late now although I could ask her. She seems like a nice person.

Was down there today and cleaned the inside. Took just over an hours with 3 of us.

Latest Posts

Back