Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Poles

tench0771

just looking at pole waights facelift seem to b lighter than gardener poles going by the web sites ? i thault gardeners were the lightes poles on da market ?

You want to check the weight against the extended length. Just because a poke says its a 22,25,30 foot doesn't keen that is the exact length. So one manufactures pole may be longer extended than the equivalent for another and that is why a pole could be heavier. I'm not saying this is the case with you but may be a possibility.

You want to check the weight against the extended length. Just because a poke says its a 22,25,30 foot doesn't keen that is the exact length. So one manufactures pole may be longer extended than the equivalent for another and that is why a pole could be heavier. I'm not saying this is the case with you but may be a possibility.
there was a vid on utube about langth on facelift so no they r the langth thay say an gardeners r bang on to .

ah yes m8 4got about extream pole lol to mch wine but allways thault slx lighter than any other pole?
SLX Vs facelift vs Xline are all the same sorta weight with gardiner usually winning.

Compared to brodex and ionics. SLX smashes them

SLX Vs facelift vs Xline are all the same sorta weight with gardiner usually winning.

Compared to brodex and ionics. SLX smashes them
how do gardeners win m8 is it waight or stiffness ?i no u use extreem cos of back prob how do u compare extreem to slx ie waight an stiffness ?

When you get above the 25 ft mark you don't notice the difference in weight.

The 18 extreme is in a league of its own tho.

As for stiffness. Slx is quite rigid but extreme is the best

FYI if I didn't have a back problem. I'd still use the extreme.

The extreme 47 is amazing.

When you get above the 25 ft mark you don't notice the difference in weight.

The 18 extreme is in a league of its own tho.

As for stiffness. Slx is quite rigid but extreme is the best
i was guna get a 22 or 25 still not shore got clx 27 at mo want a light an moste ridged pole its the facelift clamps im swaying towards wat would u go 4 in my shues sory 4 bad spelling

My money would be on the new six 2. 25ft. Then you can add sections.

I have never had issues with clamps as we had a solution 3 years ago for spinning clamps.

My money would be on the new six 2. 25ft. Then you can add sections.

I have never had issues with clamps as we had a solution 3 years ago for spinning clamps.
i must admitt slx 25 does sound gud i no gardeners r a top companey wats the solution bud ?ive got a super max 47ft compacket an the thing spinis all the time thats y i was looking at facelift cos of clamps do my head in lol but nce light pole tho

Money is always the deciding factor a facelift carbon pole will be better than a slx all day long there is not a person who has got both will disagree if you have the money then buy a extreme

Back