Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Gardiner Slx39 Mk2 Sweet!

HouseProud

I bought the SLX39 mk2 from Arthur in Sureclean Systems in Omagh the other day what a sweet pole used it yesterday along with the new duel trim brush i have to say when it comes to wfp's you definately get what you pay for, Gardiner is a genius I wish i had of bought this pole first instead of the gxtel 31 they are like chalk and cheese, the gxtel was like trying to control 31 ft of rubber only heavier and the Gardiner is just perfection it's elegant strong and very light to use the rigidity of this pole is fantastic it just feels so professional and easy to control, I might treat myself to an SLX 18 when i have the money just for something a little bit lighter again for ground and 1st floor stuff although i used the 39 for all my work yesterday and i think i could have gone another couple of hours, maybe i like them that much I'm just trying to find an excuse to buy another one lol.

Back