Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why ?

All Round Cleaning

Why am I not getting any work from my website ???

It's a year old now and im not getting any work what so ever from it !!!

peed off ? yes I am I feel i may aswell pee me money up the wall instead , I will not be renewing it again even google ranks my site as 0 / 10 !

What do you mean with rank? Do you mean your page rank? Im sure that defined by the number of sites linking to yours.

You need to add more key words in your Title and H tags.

Also it may be down to people what people are searching. You need some landing pages for areas in Wolverhampton

I think this has been addressed before has it not?

If i remember rightly SEO was not up to scratch.

Dodger did mine and we land 2 or 3 jobs a week from it.

Very little window cleaning work from it (maybe one)

But other work, loads and loads and loads.

If you are getting loads from FB i wouldn't bother with it.

I am not really savvy with it all, i do pretty much most of my site.

Dodger did all the techy stuff including SEO

For instance.............

attachicon.gif
google search.png

Just get Dodger on it and pay him.
Think I may have to .
Might just get a new site and new branding i think i did mention it to the old fella a while back .

Nothing wrong with it, looked very good. Just probably needs the seo sorting on it.

Did Iain do it? Cant he fix the SEO?

Yeah it looks a good site and he told me what to do like signing upto different sites like yell , thomson etc

so I have done that and im getting hits to my site through yell and thomson etc just not direct through google to my site ?

So most of the searches i am trying you are like page 2,3 or even like 6!

The only one i found to be good was "Wolverhampton solar panel cleaning"

So you need to work on seo and blogging now!

too good ????

was that my site ?
Sorry i meant " to be good"

Yeah you are top spot on SPC

Dodger advised me we was late to the game on WWW. Soooooooo he aimed all the seo at other searches.

Hence if you search in my area for gutter cleaning,clearing,spc,consv roof cleaning we are top ish

Did you get the website from lain? I'm in middle of emailing him about setting up a website and I mentioned about the seo and he said and I quote....

The website will have some on page SEO including H1, H2 and H3 tags as well as search engine friendly URLs and optimised title tags. This is usually enough to get a good ranking.

.... My question to you damo is, is that good enough or not? Because I don't want to be throwing my money down the drain.

Glad I stumbled across this post.

Yeah it looks a good site and he told me what to do like signing upto different sites like yell , thomson etc

so I have done that and im getting hits to my site through yell and thomson etc just not direct through google to my site ?
Keep signing up to different directory's commenting on blogs and leaving your link on them also works too. Remember it takes weeks sometimes months for it to have an effect

Did you get the website from lain? I'm in middle of emailing him about setting up a website and I mentioned about the seo and he said and I quote....

The website will have some on page SEO including H1, H2 and H3 tags as well as search engine friendly URLs and optimised title tags. This is usually enough to get a good ranking.

.... My question to you damo is, is that good enough or not? Because I don't want to be throwing my money down the drain.

Glad I stumbled across this post.
Ian also done my website. The SEO he's talking about worked for me. It really depends on the competitions website

Think when a company sells a seo service that builds websites then you are not going to get seen very much unless you pay them to do it properly

Think when a company sells a seo service that builds websites then you are not going to get seen very much unless you pay them to do it properly
I get about 3-4 phone calls each month from company's offering this service to me. Cheapest I got offered was 50.00 a month. The highest was 178.00.

Alec is on the right track with blogs, links etc etc.

What i have learnt is google loves fresh content. So i make a habbit of doing blogs and changing pages and links and pictures and text etc etc.

Its working well.

SEO is the hard bit as thats what makes the WWW what it is. If it was easy everybody would be page one lol

Latest Posts

Back