Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scrapers

norm

What scrapers does everyone use for paint..stain etc.Had unger steel blade but rusted up and binned it now I have been using scrubber on end of applicator but it doesnt work for everything so what would y all recommend?

that yellow scraper looks gud .i use a steel 10 trim one from a .n .d, blade rust very quick i buy a pack of ten an replace when needed but its a nte mare to do gota b realy carefull cos thay r sharp sharp sharp lol .

Been using the maplins one for around two years now. They are the same deal as the metal ones without the issue of rusted in metal blades!

Been using the maplins one for around two years now. They are the same deal as the metal ones without the issue of rusted in metal blades!
they r cheep 2 m8 im guna buy one cos im nearly out of blades now think ive got 2 left maby.

of the 6 inch scrapers i like the Unger, just ordered another 3 for my workers. they fit well on a pole

Back