Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why Don't You Sign Write Your Vans

nwcs

Hi just wondered why do many window cleaner dont sign write there vans.

It cosy next to nothink

Its free advertising

Get neighour knowing who you are when new in the street...

The list goes on to the plus side to getting it done.

People spend thousands on vans and equipment so why not get van sign written.

So why dont so many ?????

Some window cleaners do contract work for other company's and there not allowed to have a sign written van, but sod that its my van and my company sign writing is a must!!!

My vans old & wouldn't spend money on it signwriting it & then it falls apart so I stick with my magnet signs from vista print. People see them & ask me so there just as good leaving my money to keep the van going. Saying that its 1996 & has been a superb van so far

My vans old & wouldn't spend money on it signwriting it & then it falls apart so I stick with my magnet signs from vista print. People see them & ask me so there just as good leaving my money to keep the van going. Saying that its 1996 & has been a superb van so far
I got mine done for £25. Off ebay. Tell the guy what u want on it and he makes and sends them out for you to put on yourself.

Front back and side. It was easy to stick on and 2 years later still looks like the day I put them on.

this is good question!! have gave it some thought in past could pick up that one extra special job

on the other hand i have that much work i dont need any more

dont want every tom **** and harry knowing my mobile no

But it always nags at the back of my mind

I got mine done for £25. Off ebay. Tell the guy what u want on it and he makes and sends them out for you to put on yourself.

Front back and side. It was easy to stick on and 2 years later still looks like the day I put them on.
That's good. Who was it?

That's good. Who was it?
Pass. It was 2 years ago. Think he was called morcan designs on ebay.

I just typed van sign writing on ebay. Theres lots on there charging £30 for full van

You could ask the same question about why don't they:

Have a website

Have business cards

Wear uniforms

Have professional printed slips

Use compliment slips

Wear staff ID badges

Etc etc etc

Some people just don't have business drive at all.

Back