Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Do You Think To These Prices?

If anyone has bought one of those 3000w machines from Gutter Cleaning Systems, I would be interested in what you thought of them.

How much they will actually pull out of the gutters. e.g. if you loosen sods of grass or plants with the tools, will they lift them out? If the gutters are wet and slushy, will it leave them looking reasonable clean? I know that with some gutters, you just have to climb up a set of ladders and clear the problem by hand, but I am guessing that most gutters can be cleared with a vacuum, otherwise they wouldn't make them. So, as a professional, do you think that vacuum does a good enough job ?

Omnipole Guttervac say that their machine has a 100mm inlet to the actual vacuum and you shouldn't get a vac with a smaller inlet otherwise it will clog up, does this one jam or clog up?

Anyone used the camera, is it ok?

Thanks,

Paul

I've got a quick gutter job to do tonight while I'm out collecting. Will take pics if I remember. The vac itself is a Viper. Google Viper. The tools seem a bit cheap if I'm honest, but they do a job and will get bashed and scratched anyway.

If anyone has bought one of those 3000w machines from Gutter Cleaning Systems, I would be interested in what you thought of them.

How much they will actually pull out of the gutters. e.g. if you loosen sods of grass or plants with the tools, will they lift them out? If the gutters are wet and slushy, will it leave them looking reasonable clean? I know that with some gutters, you just have to climb up a set of ladders and clear the problem by hand, but I am guessing that most gutters can be cleared with a vacuum, otherwise they wouldn't make them. So, as a professional, do you think that vacuum does a good enough job ?

Omnipole Guttervac say that their machine has a 100mm inlet to the actual vacuum and you shouldn't get a vac with a smaller inlet otherwise it will clog up, does this one jam or clog up?

Anyone used the camera, is it ok?

Thanks,

Paul
we just started selling gutter cameras, at £129.99 inc p&p. doesn't record like they do, but does the job,

Here's some pics

IMAG0343_zpsfc3532d9.jpg

IMAG0342_zps938d715b.jpg

IMAG0341_zpsad99a6b6.jpg

Thanks Tuffers, what is it like to use? Do it do the job OK, or does it feel a bit below power?

Or maybe you haven't had a chance to use it enough yet to make your judgement since its new.

Thanks,

Paul

Well, it's got the power as the nozzle tries to suck the gutter off the wall lol. I've used it 4 times. The main bug bear is setting it up, but once you've joined the poles, rigged up to some power it's good. Takes up a fair whack of space in the van. It's in my van now and when I get to a window job most of it will have to come out so I can get to my poles. Got a £65 job to do with it on Tuesday. It will pay for itself pretty soon :)

I would get one if you have the space to store it.

One more point, the poles are quite hard to part. Might need some sort of lubricating.

Well, it's got the power as the nozzle tries to suck the gutter off the wall lol. I've used it 4 times. The main bug bear is setting it up, but once you've joined the poles, rigged up to some power it's good. Takes up a fair whack of space in the van. It's in my van now and when I get to a window job most of it will have to come out so I can get to my poles. Got a £65 job to do with it on Tuesday. It will pay for itself pretty soon :)

I would get one if you have the space to store it.

One more point, the poles are quite hard to part. Might need some sort of lubricating.
Thank You

Tile grit will make them stick tuffers :Image3:

Also that vac has only a 38mm intake with a 50mm cuff so will clog easy.

This is what an omni guttervac 100mm intake looks like

View attachment 3468

But even a 100mm intake can get block too sucking **** up like this :Image13:

View attachment 3469

Baby monitor you mean :Image13:
nope! the camera it the same as what some other companies use, and the receiver is just as good as the others too, just without the function of recording,

I can get the same as what the other companies use with the recording features and still beat there price by a lot!

Back