Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wash Out For Me Today

shazzy692002

Anybody else had rain all day?

Been stop start since 10am for me. So having the afternoon off..Did do a nice little quote for a £50 house. Fingers crossed I get it.

Been sorting out snagging all day on some old jobs /emoticons/smile.png

But yeah rubbish weather.

Yep me too shazzy...

I'm still busy taking calls for gutter clearing as you do when it's peeing down and gutters start overflowing. Yesterday I felt like a drowend rat and got through 2 changes of dry cloths to boot.

This is a good example of what happens when a downspout gets blocked. As soon as I got up me ladder to unblock it the heavens opened up again with the heaviest rainfall I've been in for years.

View attachment 3399.

Anyhow good luck with that quote :Image9:

No rain today for me, grim as hell though...

That's it now for England's summer, just glad I go cyprus for 2 week in October.

No rain today for me, grim as hell though...

That's it now for England's summer, just glad I go cyprus for 2 week in October.
Ha, I am going on a cruise from Cyprus in October....then having 3 days after in Cyprus...

don't you work in the rain? rain makes no difference to cleaning windows. I've worked in the rain for years. check out my site. www.sparkle-clean.co.uk and click on the tab "come rain or shine". it explains all about why you can clean windows in the rain. hope you find it helpful.

Torrential rain, thunder & lightning I give up then don’t you?

don't you work in the rain? rain makes no difference to cleaning windows. I've worked in the rain for years. check out my site. www.sparkle-clean.co.uk and click on the tab "come rain or shine". it explains all about why you can clean windows in the rain. hope you find it helpful.

I've found it best not to clean windows using wfp in heavy driving rain and/or on windy wet/dry days too as can lead to poor results when the glass eventualy dries out.

it was pouring down until about 11am since then the sun has come out thank god for that only 2 more days and got nearly 2 weeks off

Ha, I am going on a cruise from Cyprus in October....then having 3 days after in Cyprus...
It's marlita beach the little town I'm staying in, can't wait, october is ment to be up in the 20'C ish, that's what I'm talking about, it's mine and the woman's first holiday together, and we have our 6month son aswell so won't be any partying but will still be quality.

A 6 month old baby, is the best time to take them, I have a 16 and 15 year old, which is also a nice age...once they start walking, its a nightmare haha

We are cruising from Limassol. But staying 3 days in Paphos after cruise.

No I don't work in the rain, I find round here people turn you away, so I just don't bother. Plus I refuse to get wet.lol

Can't wait till he's walking, he can get on the bag with his daddy at kickboxing, little bugger rolled over today from his back to his belly for the first time, I no he's only 6 month old but its crazy how quick he's growing.

The sea in cyprus is soooooo nice, can't wait to go n get my relaxation on.

And girls only don't like rain cause it curls there hair FACT

A 6 month old baby, is the best time to take them, I have a 16 and 15 year old, which is also a nice age...once they start walking, its a nightmare haha

We are cruising from Limassol. But staying 3 days in Paphos after cruise.

No I don't work in the rain, I find round here people turn you away, so I just don't bother. Plus I refuse to get wet.lol
Id have thought you were too young Shazzy to have a 16 and 15 yr old.I worked half day with no rain in N.Ireland then me and the misses had lunch.Rib eye steak and all the trimmings for me washed down with a stella :Image14: Did pour the afternoon :Image4:

rain till about 10.30 nce for the rest of day tho, tomorow is guna b a wash out i think may just go fishing lol.people in my area turn u away to when bad wether just the way it is soon catch up tho :Image3:

Id have thought you were too young Shazzy to have a 16 and 15 yr old.I worked half day with no rain in N.Ireland then me and the misses had lunch.Rib eye steak and all the trimmings for me washed down with a stella :Image14: Did pour the afternoon :Image4:
Aw thanks norm. I am the big 40 in 5 months. :Image2:

Back