Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What About.....?

KFH19

Maybe a bit long winded but what about.....after scrubbing the frames especially on first cleans then give them a good long rinse before drying the top of the window frame straight away? I could use my unger extendable pole with a sponge/cloth on for upstairs. Then after drying the frame rinse the glass only?

I do still get faint white dirty spots on the glass of some windows just under the seal...mainly on windows that have a little separate pane above them.

Dont care what people say on here. Wfp even with 000tds metre can leave spots despite how much scrubbing u do.......

You can do 2 houses next door to each other and 1 get some spotting and nextdoor wouldnt......

Thats why I only uses wfp upstairs....

What I would like to know is.. I have noticed on the past few conservatory cleans.. I have only used the customers tap water, covered in Ubik, then washed from top to bottom, scrubbed windows and frames..

Intending to re clean windows again with pure, but noticed that the windows dried spotless!!

wouldn't worry about drying them off, just rinse well and right you will be fine,

did 3 first cleans this morning all been a few years since they was done, and not a single sign of spotting on them, even cleaned the vents too!

practice makes perfect! lol

What I would like to know is.. I have noticed on the past few conservatory cleans.. I have only used the customers tap water, covered in Ubik, then washed from top to bottom, scrubbed windows and frames.. Intending to re clean windows again with pure, but noticed that the windows dried spotless!!
UBIK rips all dirt off etc. so it's like it's fresh glass. So I think you don't have to use "as" pure water.

What I would like to know is.. I have noticed on the past few conservatory cleans.. I have only used the customers tap water, covered in Ubik, then washed from top to bottom, scrubbed windows and frames..

Intending to re clean windows again with pure, but noticed that the windows dried spotless!!
I had the same with virosol, strange!

Back