Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Website

How much does it cost to get someone to make my web show on first page google?
Could be a bottomless pit.

Good SEO.

Good blog

Good content

Will get ya top spot.

I'm so **** at this computer stuff I've done bits on mine but don't really know what I'm doing lol

We'll work on the blog and some back links Neil. Wait for the pin on googles map and you will do better. Playing the long game is much better than paying someone to get it there in the long run.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yes dodge just thought you might be busy mate , is that the pin that's getting sent to me ? Cheers mate /emoticons/smile.png

I'm so **** at this computer stuff I've done bits on mine but don't really know what I'm doing lol
Once this weekend is outta the way I'm back onto my www.IF I can help you I will. PM Me your address mate (www)

We'll work on the blog and some back links Neil. Wait for the pin on googles map and you will do better. Playing the long game is much better than paying someone to get it there in the long run.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Talking of the google pin. For your pin to be visible on the map, you have to be on page 1.
EDIT: So said a man from Google. Just checked mine and I'm on page 1. Only 3 pins visible and I'm not one of them. Dodger help me please.

2nd EDIT: But I'm on the map on other searches where I'm on page 1. Strange.

3rd EDIT: How come I'm on page 1 and people who are further away from the search area than me are on the map and I'm not?

Tuffers I've just got my pin today and I'm on the first page now on the location thingy lol

Back