Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Growing Stuff?

C

Catherine

Got tomatoes, courgettes (gone a bit grim) Peppers (which are not growing at a fantastic rate, and herbs.............

2 types of chives, parsley, rosemary, basil, chervil, mint, and a few others I can't remember them all oh and my sheds are getting covered in ivy.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Lovely, yea doing parsley, chives, sage, thyme and mint, (mint going really well)

Oh yeah sage and thyme are two of the others. My mints not great it took over so ripped it all out but its took a hold again now so will get some soon. I'm big in cooking so love using the fresh stuff

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Strewberrys, rasberrys, blackberrys, gooseberrys, runnerbeans, tomatoes. Also have a plum tree. Cant think of anything else.

Yep me too Dodger, there's something really theraputical about watching stuff grow. Chucking the mint in with yoghurt and cucumber when a curry is on the go

The only thing I grow is weed and grass oh sorry weeds and grass aint got green fingers

Got some lovely herbs on the go.

Think the strawberries will b better next season though, I got them as liccle clones

As for my cherry tree, it can go to hell, not 1 cherry

I had that Andy, I had a sweet cherry tree and a sour (this was in France) and a marabel plum tree, non fruited for two years on the trot, weird- there must be a reason though a nature one

I got this from b&q for about £20, I'm guessing it needs to root and stuff, its not really much of a tree tbh more of a stick lol

I'm growing me white beard & hair just so I can get help and bigger tips. Working well so far methinks :Image13:

Back