Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lets Thank Dodger..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shazzy692002

Just thought we should say thanks for all the effort you have put in to the competition.

Its a shame not many people entered, or so far voted,

I don't expect you will be doing anymore competitions.......

I can understand people not being any good at art, and not liking filming them self, but I did it, just cos of the effort you put in. As you can see my art is my name lol...and my video !! well lets say no more.

Just thought we should all thank Dodge for all his hard work,

Thanks Dodge is appreciated and your a top guy.... :Image1: :Image9:

Well said Shazzy....Thanks Dodger you're a star :Image9:

May I add it's all about having a go and entering into the spirit of the comps on the forum that counts. So would just like to say to all that had entered well done to you too.

I deliberately held my votes back as I did not want anyone that had put the effort in to end up having no votes at all...

Thanks shazzy but wasn't needed really but appreciated all the same and ditto with smurf as well, big thanks and well done to those few that entered as we had some excellent entries.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well said Shazzy.

I was planning to enter but I've had so much on with work and my health that time has not permitted me to put attention to it. I'll be voting tonight as this is the night before a much needed holiday.

You've done a great job Dodge. It's been really well planned.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Here here. So many registered users and so few entries and votes. Shame really.

A message to the lurkers; at least let us know you use this site by clicking on a button to vote, any button, just let us few that actually input know you are alive.

Side note; if I was in control of the site I'd delete accounts that are not active for a certain period. Not telling Gav what to do, just my opinion.

EDIT: house point for Shazzy

Side note; if I was in control of the site I'd delete accounts that are not active for a certain period. Not telling Gav what to do, just my opinion.

EDIT: house point for Shazzy
Gav does that once in a while mate and yes I think I'll hit the rep button as well just to say thank you Sharon :Image3:

Well done dodger mate..

Thank you for those who DID enter the competition..

Sad to see how little interest the comp had, out of all the guys who post photos and videos etc etc, we should of had a lot more entries..

But now we know, not to go out of our way again, to spend so much time and effort to try deliver great prizes for our members..

Well done dodger mate..

Thank you for those who DID enter the competition..

Sad to see how little interest the comp had, out of all the guys who post photos and videos etc etc, we should of had a lot more entries..

But now we know, not to go out of our way again, to spend so much time and effort to try deliver great prizes for our members..
Totally agree, So many people helped me on here when I signed up. The moderators are always at hand.

I cant thank members enough....I have learnt a lot, even tho I have been doing the job 18 months.

My entry was light hearted, and a bit of fun, Just because I have nothing that can teach you guys...

Good job Dodger on the competition I personally didnt enter because I didnt think I could do anything half good.I know this might sound lame but is true.Perhaps there is a few out there like me who felt the same.This is not a reflection on the competition but maybe on people unsure their level of expertise was up to it ? I know it was pointed out that it didnt matter how good but that was how I was thinking at the time.There is no excuse for not voting to show interest and support to the forum!

.However big thanks to all who supplied excellent prizes,took part and were involved in competition WELL DONE

As mentioned in another thread I didnt enter as I firstly didnt feel confident enough and after viewing one or two entries thought how can i top that? Well done to everyone that took part and voted I think i forgot to vote in comp two!

Dodger is the man , the nuts at websites helps people out and another person is damo , tuffers, oh and smurfy and mark m all very helpful I have had lots of help from you all there's more I can mention but too many . I tried to do the squeegee comp but I couldn't do it I tried loads of things but could not get the pic quick enough the soapy water just dried to quick !!!! /emoticons/sad.png

They are a fantastic team on here lovely lovely people all the mods, no nastyness Dodger is the man, also Gav, Mark, brilliant lot

Back