Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

When Is A Good Time To Use Fan Jets?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HouseProud

I am gonna buy a medium super lite sill brush for my SLX39 mk2 for cleaning gutters and fascias is this a good time to use fan jets rather than pencil jets and has anyone used this brush for similar work?

I used to use fan jets all the time but went back to pencil jets but I have kept them in my sill brush as it works great for fascia

personally with the ones I have used in the past, I haven't found a good time to use then, apart from to take up space in the spares draw!

I use fan jets in my dual trim medium mixed brushes. Pencil jets in Tecbuk boars hair and extreme brush.

I also have the green fan jets in a Vikan (had to drill brush) fixed to a CLX-4 for connys.

Love the sound of fan jets :)

I think you have to turn the flow rate up even though more doesn't come out the fan jets in order to get them working properly.

Fan jets in my opinion are better for hydrophobic glass and self cleaning. Also great for guttering and conservatories.

I think turning the flow rate up is the best way to benefit from fan jets as the same flow for pencil jets flow doesn't let them work properly.

They are suited for rinsing on the glass.

Latest Posts

Back