Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Progutter Ogee Tool Fast Delivery

Smurf

Ordered a g2 ogee pro gutter tool and recived it the following day. Now that's what I call service...Many thanks Danny.

So I tried it out that day on an actual job and must say it worked a treat folks. :Image9:

Ordered a g2 ogee pro gutter tool and recived it the following day. Now that's what I call service...Many thanks Danny.

So I tried it out that day on an actual job and must say it worked a treat folks. :Image9:

The look good like I may get a set my self. Did you have to buy a pole from the same people?

The g2 ones are better and should last longer as have ali thread inserts and one side is covered with ali too.

No as I already had two 5m harris poles that I used for other stuff. You can get them from B&Q very cheap as I think a 5m harris pole is about £15.

I would recommend the g2 progutter tools to anyone as are great tools to use. :Image9:

You screw the G2 progutter tools directly onto a harris pole so no angle adapter. The G2's have been designed to work from a ladder which I find best method anyhow.

Harris painters poles are metal acme threads so no the tools will not fit onto a wfp euro thread or wfp plastic angle adapter.

No hotwash that's the g1 progutter tools.

Jim here is the link to Danny's website http://progutter.co.uk/

Smurf were did you get it from and how much did it cost. any links?

Not sure as I have not got an unger pole to try it on but if acme thread should screw on OK

Think marks is using an unger pole in his vid though. Is it Mark?

If you're going to buy best get the g2 version with the ali thread & one side as will last longer and not the chepo ones shown in marks vid :Image9:

No probs norm

On short gutter runs that you only want a short light pole (approx 3m reach) then I use one of those chepo water fed extendable car wash brush. Just unscrew the brush and screw on the progutter tool. :Image9:

No probs norm

On short gutter runs that you only want a short light pole (approx 3m reach) then I use one of those chepo water fed extendable car wash brush. Just unscrew the brush and screw on the progutter tool. :Image9:

knowledge is power

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.