Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ancient Aliens

Andykarlaxxx

Does anyone watch all this stuff on documentaries bit on sky?

It's some pretty mad stuff, I've watched loads of them on and off and stuff makes a lot of sense on it.

Don't have sky but used to watch that sort of stuff all the time on virgin media when we had discovery channels etc

It's some really interesting stuff isn't it, I actually believe it, call me crazy, but it sort of makes more sense in my head than the whole typical bible story with these 'angels' ect

Yeah I reckon there's something in it mate and watched a fair bit me self.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well don't get me wrong, I am religious, but I do believe that there is life out there, cant just be life on this planet...

Ancient aliens is on the history channel, its also on h2.

There's always stuff on about it, UFO files, things like that. It's real interesting

Yep, they have admitted its true. I don't Care about them existing but its just the lies from our gov that confuses me, I think there that deep in this lie that there's no way of comming out the closet, people would have mental breakdowns.

i dont beleve the guvment, thay have gota b hiding stuf frm us an i think tv is a way of braking stuf to us jently u just cant trust them .i think space is also way 2 big so there has 2 b something out there

Anyone been watching the new series of ancient aliens on h2? Series 4,

Its like i love freakin mislf out hahaha,

Hooooorah

i havent sin it 4 a wile bin looking throu utube tho at stuff the misses has bin in controle of the telly resentley ive had the lap top lol

Back