Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quite Interesting After Near On 3 Years

C

Catherine

Love it on the dark side that they have just realised that telemarketing works - um bit late - makes me laugh been telling most people on there and somebody comes along 3 years later and starts raving - all good jolly fun. /emoticons/smile.png Either my advice was done or useless.............

Smurf eyes down and look in, its the only way of getting commercial stuff told that lot on CIU but all of a sudden its now the thing to do 3 years later

Gosh Mark I battled on there for years since maybe 2010 and all of a sudden telesales is the way to try and do things, picked up alot of jobs, trouble is Mark none of the guys I work for dont come on any forums at all

well Kate as you know I like to speak my mind and if you do a good job than everybody should know about it , Recommendation is the best advertising

Gavin Burke Ill do some stuff for you also matey as a good term gesture................ But your going to havce to hang on for a couple of weeks

Gavin Burke Ill do some stuff for you also matey as a good term gesture................ But your going to havce to hang on for a couple of weeks
She's a lady, woh woh woh
I'll stop now

Maybe

Its just soooo frustating sometimes, you try and help and suggest stuff and get dismissed then 3 years later everyone on the band wagon - just very odd really

Welcome to my word. Fed up of giving advice to local window

Cleaners. They say that wont work,that's not the best way.

Months later. " oh you decided to do blah blah then "

Sometimes you need to plant a seed.

Its just soooo frustating sometimes, you try and help and suggest stuff and get dismissed then 3 years later everyone on the band wagon - just very odd really
Well just hope that it means you will get more work now .

Once we are sorted this end Catherine we will be using you.

Just sorting all equipment. Re doing vans. And then streamlining all domestic.

Once this is done we will break back into commercial.

Pointless doing it now when we can't cope.

Thanks Damo, its not that I am asking for work, im just frustrated that I got mocked for 3 years for saying this DOES work, and now funny enough you have people singing from the rooftops about getting commercial work this way that's all really Damo

Back