Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sweetercleanz

ANYONE KNOW ABOUT GOOGLE ADWORDS?

Guest sweetercleanz

Hi im struggling with google adwords i have set up a load of adwords and for some reason not one is being triggered... anyone know why?

Guest sweetercleanz

sorted now peeps :)

Guest sweetercleanz

they suspended my first campaign for some reason????????? so i started a new one and it was fine? did a little reading on them supsending peoples campaign and it happens often.?? lest see what happens. do we think google adwords will be a good advertising campaign??

Gav

I have tried a couple of times but seems you really need to know the system and have a fairly decent budget.

Guest lisaheader

Google Adwords does a great job if you are not suspended of course. Their system is working in a strange way and no one ever could understand it fully. The point is removing the spam - everybody knows how annoying this stuff is, so Google tries to detect it and remove it. And here is the answer - if your campaign was looking like a spammer one Google suspended it. Try to be more original with the keywords and the website's content. ;)

Guest rodanglee

yeah, no spammy content definitely. You're inviting real folks from Google to look at your site, basically.

Guest barbara1taylor

If he invites spammy Google will found out :D

Hinty

Please could you let us know how effective it is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.