Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ro Waste Water

Posh

Simple question.

Where does it go or more to the point what do you do with it. There must be quite a lot of it if your filling up a 300 litre tank say?

The waste is usually the same PPM or higher sometimes.

Down the drain or as said another RO

it is not worth putting on to a di as most of the time it is much much higher ppm than from your tap so down the drain is the best place for it but this time of year I always have a nice to have green grass

Also it contains a lot chlorine.

so I presume great for filling the pool ?

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I must be doing it wrong then, I just put it back through the systems again. I have two tanks first tank 650L has normal tap water which is pumped to my RO-DI system on trailer then into trailer tank any waste water gets put back into the first tank and round and round it goes until trailer is full.

I must be doing it wrong then, I just put it back through the systems again. I have two tanks first tank 650L has normal tap water which is pumped to my RO-DI system on trailer then into trailer tank any waste water gets put back into the first tank and round and round it goes until trailer is full.
Very clever you will save money on water bills. But not the filters. They will get hammered.

Dam I thought I had that nailed with a big smile on my face not wasting any water. I will have to do a check on ppm from the tap then check whats coming out the waste pipe ppm if its higher than whats going in from the tap then I will have to re-think, :-(

It shouldn't contain any chlorine as that was removed by your carbon block filter before r/o.
Oh dear beat check out our gear then. As we have a very strong chlorine smell by the drain /emoticons/unsure.png

Latest Posts

Back