Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Competetion

evo343

having seen a video on here somewhere about advertising your services on the for sale sections of facebook, I though I would give it a go this morning. but I have just had a message asking me how much I charge, he says how many windows he has, what size they are quite detailed descriptions. the thing is I know that him and his mate are window cleaners from the same town as me, completion if you like, and so must be checking competitors prices! what would you do? would you ignore it, tell him you know hes checking out the competition prices, tell him a high price or tell him you dirt cheap.

ask him how much he would charge ,makin sure you let him know you know who he is,,,then in brackets tell him what ever he would charge youd come in bit lower...then in big letters tell im to **** oooorrrfff lol

yeah I think I will probably just ignore it TBH. cant be bothered with the hassle of getting into a war, haha. although part of me wants me to let him know that I know what hes up to. though the other part of me enjoys the fact that hes obviously worried about what the competition is up to.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.