Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andykarlaxxx

Friday Night Steak

Andykarlaxxx

Ohhhhhh yes, I've just oiled up a couple of rump steaks, bit of coarse ground pepper and then a little tenderization.

The chips are cut and soaking to release the starch out of them.

Alls I wanna hear is that sweet ass steak making love to the pan. Along with my onions, just a dash of mustard......

Oushhhhhhhhhhhh !

stuvy

itl be an indian at the local curry house for me and my better half

steak sounds lovely though

Andykarlaxxx

Vindaloos a Saturday for me, last week I had it reheated for my tea the following Sunday, I did not no you shouldn't reheat rice....anyway yea I gave myself bad food poisoning, I blame the woman as she should have cooked it anyway

tench0771

coa vindaloos r red hot tried 1 once never again mouth was burning 4 nearly an hour lol .u can reheat rice in a wock i think ?could b rong tho

Guest OoO

Takeaway for me.

Doner meat and chips

Chicken kebab

Doner kebab

Pizza

Just for two people lol

tench0771

i havent had a doner kebab 4 ages even years my mouth is waterin lol may have 2 c if my other half wants take out to nte

Guest OoO

We just buy everything we love and just pick bits from each one.

Or should i say i BUY it lol Bless. Bloody love her :)

tench0771

lol i no wat u mean take out is allways on me .once me an a m8 orderd £37 wrth of indian we couldent move after my guts were rotten the nexd day lol :Image1:

Guest OoO

We have a fab Indian here and its bloody cheap as well HAppy DaYs

stuvy

We have a fab Indian here and its bloody cheap as well HAppy DaYs

which one do you use mate?

Were getting ours from cafe zeera then off to the local for a few beers

Guest OoO

Ghandi in sandy mate. As live that way.

Dodger

Just got in from cleaning and am orderin a Chinese damn it

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Tuffers

Can't beat a decent indian!

Usually nice people, but always haggle on the price ;-]

Andykarlaxxx

Tench, ur either in or your out brother!! Uve got to leave them behind on certain missions !!

norm

Phaal is good gear.Had one and the side of my face went numb for a couple of hours.Thought I had had a stroke or something.Next day I had a Johnny Cash'' burning ring of fire'' :Image1: Indian I got that closed down now :Image6:

tench0771

phaal is not even on menu its that potent hotter than tindaloo im shore that can kill not 4 human consumption lol i bet it comes out as hot as it went in

Andykarlaxxx

Vindaloo is far enough for me, I loose half a pound in sweat after I've thrown that down me.

More importantly, NEVER REHEAT YOUR RICE IF YOU'VE LEFT IT ON THE KITCHEN SIDE OVER NIGHT

I didn't want Sunday dinner so I said to the woman stick last nights curry in the oven for me.

Holy **** the next day I was poisoned as hell,

stuvy

phaal is a grooms dinner if you take him to a curry house for his stag do, you have to lie and order one for everyone but what he doesnt realise is his is phaal the other 11 people had a madras.

to say he was sore the next few days was an understatement

Smurf

See your diet is working then Damo :Image13:

Takeaway for me.

Doner meat and chips

Chicken kebab

Doner kebab

Pizza

Just for two people lol

Smurf

I'm out with me boys tonight but will give the phaal a miss methinks. My eldest boy likes it but just one spoon full makes me go green :Image3:

Vindaloo after a few beers I find is hot enough for me :Image9:

Phaal is good gear.Had one and the side of my face went numb for a couple of hours.Thought I had had a stroke or something.Next day I had a Johnny Cash'' burning ring of fire'' :Image1: Indian I got that closed down now :Image6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.