Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Friday Night Steak

Andykarlaxxx

Ohhhhhh yes, I've just oiled up a couple of rump steaks, bit of coarse ground pepper and then a little tenderization.

The chips are cut and soaking to release the starch out of them.

Alls I wanna hear is that sweet ass steak making love to the pan. Along with my onions, just a dash of mustard......

Oushhhhhhhhhhhh !

Vindaloos a Saturday for me, last week I had it reheated for my tea the following Sunday, I did not no you shouldn't reheat rice....anyway yea I gave myself bad food poisoning, I blame the woman as she should have cooked it anyway

coa vindaloos r red hot tried 1 once never again mouth was burning 4 nearly an hour lol .u can reheat rice in a wock i think ?could b rong tho

Takeaway for me.

Doner meat and chips

Chicken kebab

Doner kebab

Pizza

Just for two people lol

i havent had a doner kebab 4 ages even years my mouth is waterin lol may have 2 c if my other half wants take out to nte

We just buy everything we love and just pick bits from each one.

Or should i say i BUY it lol Bless. Bloody love her /emoticons/smile.png

lol i no wat u mean take out is allways on me .once me an a m8 orderd £37 wrth of indian we couldent move after my guts were rotten the nexd day lol :Image1:

Phaal is good gear.Had one and the side of my face went numb for a couple of hours.Thought I had had a stroke or something.Next day I had a Johnny Cash'' burning ring of fire'' :Image1: Indian I got that closed down now :Image6:

phaal is not even on menu its that potent hotter than tindaloo im shore that can kill not 4 human consumption lol i bet it comes out as hot as it went in

Vindaloo is far enough for me, I loose half a pound in sweat after I've thrown that down me.

More importantly, NEVER REHEAT YOUR RICE IF YOU'VE LEFT IT ON THE KITCHEN SIDE OVER NIGHT

I didn't want Sunday dinner so I said to the woman stick last nights curry in the oven for me.

Holy **** the next day I was poisoned as hell,

Back