Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

4040 Ro

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Can someone recommend where to get one at a good price.

Also the cleaning warehouse are selling a 4040 ro system + membrane on eBay for £370. Is this all I would need to make my pure water.

Last but not least anyone recommend a good ro that would be good out of a inside house tap.

Nah mate no way. To be honest just getting prepared & might wfp a few more tops that have them little square windows & leaded rather then spray & buff them so may use more water in the long run. Whatever happens G I will always trad bottoms anyway.

That's what I'm trying to look into but don't really know what one to get. Most people say the 4040 is the best but RC also recommended a good one. Got me water butt all done & set up so just ready to go.

Gonna say Posh!

4040 is for heavy water usage if your thinking of upping water production then ro maybe 350gpd?

Otherwise stick to Di..

RC showed me a good one. 200gpd with booster. Would need to put throug my di to polish off but sounded ok. Am watching one on eBay 600gpd £199.

The idea with Ro's is you just leave em making water.

How many litres a day are you going to use?

I'd be looking at a small ro and an IBc tank

Between 2 & 500 litres a every 2 weeks. Need it fairly fast as have a flat so hose is coming out my kitchen window & down along a path to my little shed place so can really only do it on a Sunday but can leave it but can't go out

i got a 650 gpd ro system,i use 500 litres plus every single day six days a week,,,it makes just over 500 litres every 24 hours,,vyair do some good ro systyms and pumps

You can also get 4021 RO/DI systems now which are much more compact than a 4040 in your situation.

Depending on how you want to use it could be used as a static in your flat, mounted in a van or even on a trolley type setup so could be used onsite on demand.

As they need 80 psi to work to peack efficently a boster pump also may need to be added depending on how fast you want it to produce pure.

Here is a link for further info about 4021's http://www.daqua.co.uk/ro_systems.htm

Hope this help?

Back