Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

H Here... Why Remove My Account ? :(

G

hey its H here... last time u heard from me was when i got a temporary ban for 7 days.... after that ive logged in a few times per month but ive hardly had any time to make any posts/threads

Can u please put my account back on ?

Back in june time dodger said this on a post:

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

Dodger - His account is back up and I'm sure he'll be back posting soon enough. As for reasons well we can only ask so many times and there is a limit that's all I'll say.

https://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/9092-anyone-seen-h/

If my account was back up and running then why do this? ive always logged in a few times per month so i dont see why this has happened ?

I have a little feeling that my account was removed because i was the top poster on this forum maybe? I know it wouldnt of been toke off if i wasnt top poster...

Please re activate my account so i can log in back as normal Gav

If am not wanted here then ill just go else wer i arent really bothered /emoticons/sad.png

Thanks

Hi, i always used to read your posts on here i actually joined this forum because i found your posts very interesting.

Hope all is good

Hi H hope ya get sorted you welcomed me when I joined so welcome back mate and good luck

Why would someone remove your account because you are top poster.

People aren't that sad, I feel bad you'd actually mention that, the thought is tragic.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

damo said someone reported me as spam ?

but the reason i thought that mason is because when you looked at top posters and seen me on their gav probably thought h doesnt come on here no more so lets just delete him ? lol

Lol H pal nobody is at all bothered about top posters. Not one bit. Gav least of all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Someone has hit the spam button. I have had it happen to me. It's easily done via an iPhone or iPad.

GAV has not removed you account. It's probably an honest mistake.

Aup mate nice to see you bk not sure who hit spammer button.

If it was any mods then it was a accident so no reason to worry!

Well get your account sorted asap pal.

I have a little feeling that my account was removed because i was the top poster on this forum maybe? I know it wouldnt of been toke off if i wasnt top poster...
Good to see your reasoning hasn't gotten any better H, it's a bit of a mystery but I'm sure Gav will sort it.

I hit the spam button! it was me! I wanted the top posted spot! lol :Image15:

top posters get banned remember lol oh buggery that's means me after you.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back