Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holidays

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

When you go on a Holiday for say 2 weeks ,do you let all you customers know ? going to have a massive back log of work i'm a week behind on work and in some cases two weeks has anyone ever lost any customers through going on their hols?

I tell them I'll be away yeah. I print leaflets and post them a month before I go. Never lost work for going away on Hol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I just go and when I get back, just start again, it great as will end up doing everything in 3 weeks and take a week off

if goin for a week,say,,get a few days ahead so that half way thro the week ya only end up half the week behind,split difference means ya aint playin catch up to much especially if the weather turns against ya

Nah I just go but then again I'm not a holiday person. They don't tell me when there going away & I have to wait longer for payment so works both ways. Don't lose custom just coz to weeks behind. It's window cleaning not life or death. They understand we have holidays & they have to wait an extra week they won't mind. Shouldn't think there lose sleep over it.

I have got the next 2 weeks off looking after the kids I just told the custys that I would not be doing them they understand they have kids no problems

Nah I just go but then again I'm not a holiday person. They don't tell me when there going away & I have to wait longer for payment so works both ways. Don't lose custom just coz to weeks behind. It's window cleaning not life or death. They understand we have holidays & they have to wait an extra week they won't mind. Shouldn't think there lose sleep over it.
I'm with posh all the way, and if they do get rid of you because you had a holiday, then they need to take a good look at themselves.
rs2315.

Back